Prologue | Rebirth

A/n: The purpose of this fic is to help my creativity and plot development in my stories. Please do give me constructive feedback at the end of every chapter, it's important for me. 

================================================================================================================================================================

Can you imagine being killed for no reason? Can you imagine being killed and then told that you have to do an unreasonable quest for the sake of a world you don't know or honestly care about? Can you imagine someone with so little self-respect or shame killing you and then tell you that you have three wishes for this task? 

If this for any reason at all happened to you, what would you ask for? Certainly, you know that there is a rule against asking for more wishes, but I hope that you are not retarded enough to ask for that rule to not affect you because unless the person granting your wishes is retarded or too chill to give a fuck he won't be handing you your wishes, he could troll you or fuck you over. 

I asked for more wishes, and thankfully the god in front of me simply denied my request -- he needed my help, after all, can't just kill me for no reason. As for why I was asked to help him in particular, that's a mystery to me, maybe a quality I don't know I had, or maybe because of my way of thinking, perhaps because I was the only person he knew who honestly didn't care about the world he was about to send me in, and that's why he sent me there.

Regardless, I was sent to another world with three wishes, and thankfully three perks. No, I didn't ask for some kind of Dragon Ball race or wish; no I did not ask for the gamer system;  no I did not ask to be slime, those seem to be wishes everyone wants to have for some reason.

No, when I was asking for my wishes I did not think of the possible future, I didn't think ahead, I didn't even compare abilities or powers of the wishes I was about to get. If I was about to ask for something overpowered I'd ask to have the powers of Lucifer from the DC comic or Xeno from dragon ball or Big Will from Saint Seiya. I wished for things I found interesting or cool from one of my favorite series and that's it. 

I laid down on my bed with my head resting on both my hands, I heard loud, consistent knocking on my door along with a tremulous and deep voice.

"Wake the hell up, ya' spoiled brat!" I winced at the sheer volume and got up from my bed and opened the door to the yelling old man behind it. 

The man had dark, shaved on the sides hair, and a checkered vest shows off his wiry frame thin but with sharp lines of muscle like he had been chiseled from stone. The old man wore an ankle-length, grey-blue cape likened to the color of a stormy sky which is clasped onto his shoulders with a silver chain, a silver belt with a round buckle, matching boots, and bright white slacks with deep side pockets. He also had loads of scars around his body, most notably on his neck, eyebrow, and lip.

How someone survives a cut to the neck is beyond my understanding, but he somehow did, so good on him.

(Image reference, link to original art[where I found it]: https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/theodore+rwby?sort=top)

com/tagged/theodore+rwby?sort=top)