Secrets

~Kristine's POV~
The day I found out that my ex kissed the girl I hated the most. From then on I made a plan to kiss Emanuel in the park, after that Jasper would want me back and not that Stacy of his. I go up to Emanuel and kiss him at school in the hallway during lunch, as I kissed him I saw Stacy looking at us, but she looks confused. Then when I backed away from Emanuel he asked me out on a date at seven, thirty-five.
    ~Stacy's POV~
As I was walking through the hallway going to lunch I saw Kristine and Emanuel kissing, as they were kissing I saw Kristine look me in the eye. After that i walked away and grabbed Jasper's hand and quietly walked to where Emanuel and her where, but when we got there, it was to late to stop Emanuel to ask out Kristine. I knew she was just using him to get Jasper back. As I go and talk to Emanuel, Jasper walks behind me and hugs me. "I'm going to talk to Jessica about something okay", he says. Okay I say after I walked over to Emanuel's side. "You know she is just using you right",I say as I walk up to him,"yes, it's apart of my plan", he says. "That's the Emanuel that I know ", I say as he tells me his plan.
~Emanuel's POV~
As I see Kristine see walks up to me and kisses me unexpectedly. In my mind I'm thinking this is not good what do I tell Wendy. Ever since I started dating, Wendy Kristine has been trying to go on me so I had made a plan.