the arrest

~Stacy's POV~
It was that time of the month........ when I steal Dylan or Emanuel's ice cream but I went to Dylan's house. When I got there an alarm went off and I forgot that Dylan was a police officer in training, and his parents were cops, they knew I came to thier house to get ice cream when there was no alarm, but then I see Dylan come up the stairs with a tazer and apron, he also baked cookies. I'm there shocked by the fact that he didn't know if the time came or not so he took the hand cuffs out of his back pocket I'm thinking, oh crap I think he is gonna arest meh s**t, he handcuffs me and puts me in his room and locks the door, then I look for a way out of the room but it was in the closet. Then I heard a police car, saying "wow he actually called his mom or dad". But when I go to the closet something was moving under the pile of clothes, it was my bro David with my ice cream he scared meh i was so pissed of because guess who unlocked the door, Dylan and Natalia was under the bed recording the whole thing. Then we hear a gun shot I felt a sharp pain in my stomach i saw blood, next thing I knew I blacked out.
~Natalia's POV~
We heard a gun shot outside looked next to me and saw my cousin passed out with blood on the side of her I looked outside the window seeing a person with green hair....... and then I fainted.