The date

~Stacy's POV ~
So me, Angela,Wendy, and Emanuel were at the table the waiter gave us. I was wearing a black strapped dress up your knees with leggings under the dress with black  Converse, and wearing a dark maroon lip with navy blue cat eye look, and having my hair straight. Angela is wearing a mint green strapped dress up to your knees with black leggings and mint green Converes, a black cat eye look and straight hair. Wendy is wearing a dark blackberry colored strapless dress up to your knees with black leggings and black Converse with a natural black cat eye look with straight hair. Emanuel was wearing a suit and tie with black dress shoes. When we were at the table we saw Jasper at his table before plan I wisper in his ear "hey, we'll be at the table over there " then I kiss his cheek. After I walk back to the table we see Kristine at the door she walks over to Jasper's table and when he puts the menu down Kristine is suprised because she saw Jasper and kissed him, then he backed a way for a second and said "what was that's for" he said looking at her angrily. After that I start running out the restaurant to the park and crying, then I see Dylan at the park with a girl. So i walk to them still crying my eyes out and say hi to them. He told me that's he was on a date with her, she was Natalia my cousin. Then I grabbed Dylan's hand and tell him that me and Natalia were cousins, he look sort of freaked out but he was fine with it. My boyfriend kissed the girl I hated the most, and my bestfriend is dating my cousin could this day get any worst than it is.