The break

~Stacy's POV~
When I went to school today, it was an akward day until Angela huged me during P.E., I needed that hug and from that day I had found my true bestfriend. From that day it was fine until I bumped into this guy named Sam, he had brown hair with green eyes, he looked new so I introduced myself to him. It looked like he needed a friend. He told me he had friends, but they are a different school. In a way he looked kinda cute but not as cute as Jasper. After our conversation I let him meet the group. But the day after came when I found out that Jasper and Kristine had been secretly been dating again, I found out when I saw both of then in the park making out where I first kissed Jasper. But since I was with Angela, Emanuel, and Wendy they all huged me and saw mascara running down my face, so I ran to Emanuel's house and got a tub of strawberry ice cream (that he bought for me in case of emergencies) and a spoon, started to eat the ice cream until I was at the bottom of the tub. I finished the tub of ice cream before A.W.E got here it took them twenty minutes to get here because they went to target and bought me ice cream and a teddy bear, when the got to the house and gave me the items I gave them a giant hug to thank them. Three days after I broke up with Jasper. He asked why I told him because he loved another woman so I told him not to speak to me when his new girlfriend showed up. After that big argument I told Kristine that "Jasper is all yours man", and went to lunch with Angela.