Days

~Stacy's POV~
The next day I walk through the halls with puffy eyes since I was crying last night, but as I walk through the halls I see a figure similar to Jasper behind me "hey are u okay", he asked "yeah I guess","hey I saw you at the park with Emanuel yesterday I'm wondering if guys were dating","no its just I hate it when people think, when I hang out with a guy they think I'm dating him, so are you and Kristine still dating? ". There was an akward silence but the he said "no I broke up with her ","why", I ask he told me "it was because she kept making out with me whenever you're around and that makes me uncomfortable since,","since what ", I asked. He continues and says " since I like you",after he told me that I fainted he took me to the clinic. After about fifteen minutes I awaken so I asked him what happened so after that we went to the park and I tell him,"that is not possible because you are Jasper Parker the most popular boy in school and I'm Stacy one of the wierd ones, who likes you". I start to cry and run to my housenbecause of how emotional it made me. But he catches up with me  looks at me pulls me close and punches me........J.K, he kissed me right there in front of the big tree wear I  climb and hang out there to sketch. It was an awsome day, and most happiest moment of my life.
    ~Jasper's POV ~
The day I tell her I like her she runs and cries away from me. After I catch up to her and pull her close wipe her tears away and kiss her, that made me so happy. She thought just because I'm popular that does not mean I'm supposed to like someone popular, unless you are my sister Jessica,where do I even start. She thinks every guy likes her, um I don't think so.