[f o u r]

Lizzie woke up, she looked beside her and saw Hope lying there sleeping, she looked so peaceful. Memories of last night flooded through Lizzie's head and she smiled just at the sheer thought of it. She lay there stroking Hopes hair as she peacefully slept. At least 10 minutes later Hope awoke, she saw Lizzie stroking her hair and immediately smiled.

"Hi Liz." Hope says with a smile.

"Hi Hope." Lizzie says while still stroking Hopes hair.

Hope sits up and kisses Lizzie on the lips, the kiss was passionate and full of love. The two pulled away and then smiled.

"I think we should get ready, we don't have school tho." Lizzie says while getting up.

"Wait Liz, are we a thing?" Hope asks nervously.

"A thing?" Lizzie asks playfully.

"I mean, do you want to be my girlfriend?" Hope asks as blush creeps up her cheek.

Lizzie smiles playfully and bends over, kissing Hope on the lips.

"Of course." Lizzie says.

Lizzie still had no clothes on so she headed to Hopes dresser and took out some clothes.

"Here you wear this, and I wear this." Lizzie says while laying out two sets of clothing. Both of them got changed.

"Since you're officially my girlfriend, I think we should announce it to the school. We'll be like the power couple." Lizzie laughs.

Hope chuckles and then the two of them head off towards the cafeteria. They sit next to Josie, MG, and Kaleb. Gladly Penelope was not sitting there with Josie.

"Hi." Josie says as Lizzie and Hope sit next to them.

"Hi Jo, I have an announcement to make. Me and Hope are officially dating." Lizzie says proudly.

"Wait you guys are dating?" Kaleb asks with a surprised tone in his voice.

Hope smiles awkwardly, "Yeah?"

Everyone at the table exchanges weird glances and Josie keeps bugging Lizzie to tell her all the details. The group talks for a while until they eventually split apart and do there own things. Lizzie and Hope headed to Hopes dorm and when they got there Lizzie immediately starts talking.

"So Hope, since we just started dating I was wondering if you could come to the old mill with me tonight? There's a party going on at 8." Lizzie says.

"I'll go but if Landons there then can we leave?" Hope asks.

"Hope, you can't let Landon ruin your social life. If he's there then we can ignore him, and if he walks up to us then I'll beat hit up for you." Lizzie says with a smile.

"Fineeee." Hope says and then kisses Lizzie.

⚠️ SMUT AHEAD ⚠️

The kiss gets heated and the two of them are now in a full blown make out session. Hope rips of Lizzies clothes starts sucking on Lizzies neck giving her multiple hickies. Lizzie moans as Hope trails her kisses from her neck to her belly. Hope moves her view to Lizzies lower area. She teases Lizzies folds and then pushes her tongue into Lizzies "pearl." Lizzies gasps as Hope works her tongue. She eventually takes her tongue out of Lizzie and Lizzie rolls over on top of Hope and begins to kiss her. Lizzie kisses Hopes neck as she pushes two fingers inside of Hopes pearl and began pumping them in and out. Hope moans loudly and she hears nocking on the door. She remembers that she didn't do a barrier spell. Lizzie quickly takes her fingers out of Hope making her gasp/moan. They heard a voice from the other side of the door talk.

"Hope are you in there? You didn't come to your sparring session." Alaric says.

"Sorry Dr. Saltzman I forgot I'll go tomorrow I promise!" Hope says and Alaric replies with an "Okay." Then walks away from the door.

Hope runs up to the door and locks it then goes back to the bed.

"Let's continue." Lizzie laughs.