[s i x]

Landon steps closer to Hope until Lizzie finally does something. She siphoned a bit of magic from Hope. Lizzie mumbled a quick spell making Landon go backwards. The spell wasn't harmful even though she was tempted to do a harmful spell.

"Hope we should go." Lizzie said and Hope nodded.

The two of them walked to the school garden. Lizzie and Hope sat down on one of the benches.

"Well that was a bust." Lizzie says while looking up into the sky.

"Yeah." Hope says and then turns to Lizzie.

Lizzie looks back at Hope until Hope kissed Lizzie on her prefect lips. The kiss was passionate and they loved every second of it. They only stop when they needed to breathe but then they continued kissing. It was the best kiss imaginable to Hope and to Lizzie. The two of them finally pulled away panting. Hope smiled softly at Lizzie.

"I'm sorry if this is too soon but, I love you Liz." Hope says and Lizzie smiles.

"Don't worry Hope, it's not too early I love you too." Lizzie says and immediately kissed Hope back.

Lizzie let out a soft moan letting Hope enter her tongue into Lizzies mouth. The kiss was passionate, lustful. Hope swirled her tongue around Hopes mouth and then pulled away for both of them to breathe.

The two of them sat by the garden for hours looking up at the sky and talking. It was the best night ever for the two.

THE END

authors note: I know this was a short story and I'm sorry, but I'm going to be doing more ship books. But my next story is going to be legacies one shots x smuts, so please comment below what kind of ships y'all want me to do for the one shots/smuts. The ones that I have in mind are, Hizzie, Mizzie, Posie, Hosie, Pizzie, Holarke, etc.