[t w o]

Hopes leads Lizzie to her room and the second they enter Lizzie collapses onto Hopes bed. Hope late next to Lizzie and Lizzie looks at Hope.

"Thank you Hope, I know I've been a jerk to you and I'm sorry." Lizzie says sincerely.

Hope smiles.

"Don't worry Lizzie it's fine." Hope says while smiling.

"Thank god because I suck at apologizing." Lizzie laughs.

For a few minutes Hope and Lizzie just talk. They laugh and honestly this was the best thing that Hope had done in the whole day. She loved hearing Lizzie laugh, it sounded like heaven in her ears.

"I know I already said think but thank you Hope, I mean it. You helped me a lot today." Lizzie says.

Hope smiles and hugs Lizzie, Hope then pulled away and looks at Lizzie for a moment. Lizzie almost noticed that Hope was looking so she quickly looked away.

Am I falling for Lizzie freaking Saltzman?! Hope thinks.

Hope quickly pushed those thoughts out and then the two of them fall asleep together.

In the morning

Lizzie woke up and she was cuddling with Hope accidentally. She bolted out of bed and doing so woke Hope up.

"What happened." Hope says sleepily.

"Nothing sorry." Lizzie says.

Hope was tired but she got up from bed, she was kind of confused why Lizzie was there but memories flooded back. She remembered finding Lizzie crying and then bring Lizzie back to the room. She smiled at the memories but quickly snapped out of it when Lizzie spoke.

"Do you have any clothes I can borrow?" Lizzie asks.

"Yeah, top drawer." Hope says and Lizzie goes to find some clothes.

Lizzie changes into some clothes while Hope turns around. Surprisingly the clothes fit pretty nicely.

"Thanks for the clothes Hope and um letting me stay here for the night." Lizzie says.

Hope smiles.

"Uh I gotta go, bye Hope." Lizzie says and then leaves the dorm.

To Hope it felt strange that Lizzie was being nice to her but she liked it. Hope smiles to herself and then started getting changed herself.

LIZZIES POV

Lizzie took a deep breath and then entered her dorm room. She saw Josie sitting on the bed fiddling with something in her hand. When Lizzie started walking towards her and startled Josie and she jumped up off the bed.

"Oh hi Liz." Josie says quietly.

"Hi Jo, I'm sorry about the argument. But can we please just go back to normal?" Lizzie says with puppy dog eyes.

Josie smiles softly.

"You know I can't say no to puppy dog eyes." Josie says and then gives Lizzie a hug.

For the first time in a while things were good for Lizzie. She had her sister and she made friends with Hope.