[f i v e]

Lizzie and Hope fell to the side out of exhaustion.

"That was good." Lizzie says out of breath.

Hope looks to Lizzie and smiles softly.

"We still have a few hours until the party, what do you want to do now?" Hope says while getting out of bed.

"We could watch a movie?" Lizzie suggests.

"Sure I'm just going to get some clothes for us." Hope says.

While Hope was getting the clothes Lizzie got a
text from Josie.

TEXTING:::

Lizzie is bold and Josie is italic

"Liz where are you? You've disappeared from the cafeteria and you haven't checked it all day."

"Sorry I've been in Hopes dorm room, also are you going to the party?"

"Yes I'm going to the party, but please check in next time."

"Don't worry Jo, I will."

DONE TEXTING:::

"Here are the clothes Liz." Hope says while handing Lizzie the clothes.

Lizzie and Hope put on the sweatpants and then watch a few horror movies. After they were done watching the movies they get up and get changed for the party. Lizzie wore a white crop top and black leggings, Hope wore a t-shirt and jeans. After they were done changing they headed to the party.

"Hi Liz and Hope." Josie says while walking lip to Lizzie and Hope.

"Hi Jo." Lizzie says while picking up a cup of beer.

"Hi, have you seen Penelope?" Josie asks.

"I don't know where she is and I don't care." Lizzie says while taking a sip of beer.

"Sorry I keep forgetting." Josie says with a look of embarrassment on her face.

"It's okay Jo." Lizzie says while lowering her cup.

"I'm going to go Liz bye." Josie says and then walks to MG and Kaleb.

Hope looks out into the crowd of people and spots Landon. He gives her a dirty look and she flips him off. Landon made his way over to Lizzie and Hope.

"I heard that you two are dating. It's been what 3 days since we broke up and your already dating someone else you fucking whore." Landon says as his tone starts to get more angry.

"Landon you need to go." Hope says.

"No I'm not fucking leaving." Landon says in an annoyed tone.

"Landon listen to Hope." Lizzie says while going a little closer making sure he doesn't lay a hand on Hope.