Part #1 🎰

Message to reader:
YANDERE QUACKITY

TW: abduction, Stockholm syndrome...

Y/n pov:

You wake up to the sound of obnoxious ringing in your ears, you try to open your eyes but when you do all you see is the pitch black stillness you did when your eyes were closed. Had you lost your sight? You try to remember what happened as you start moving, realizing your tied up. A bulky rope and what feels to be an abnormally large knot seems to be tying you to the chair you happen to be in.

Startled, you realize your situation and do the only thing you can, squirm.

Theres tape on your mouth as well so you cant scream, as if screaming would help you.

Your struggling sadly results in your downfall as you literally tip over and fall down onto the floor. The corner of the chair cutting into your left arm (not cutting into just stopping circulation 😅)

You let out a loud, groan when you fall. You sigh in relief when you hear footsteps, you know they could kill you but hey, they might move you back so your arm wont be hurting.

A quick flash of light in your peripheral soon turns into many lights all around you, they appear to be cheep lamps from what you can tell. But you can barely see so whats the point in caring. You blink a couple times seeing a figure walk up to you as you hear the door shut behind him. He forgot to lock it..? It could auto lock too though...

"Glad too see your awake mami~"
His voice...

You feel as though a damn in your head broke loose, letting in locked away memories. Your heart breaks a little from the knowledge you regained.

You try to ask him a question but scream-muffle instead.

"Oh, right. My bad baby." His (somehow) silky voice relaxes you for some reason.

The figure rips off the tape so you can speak. Which you do so as soon as the tape is gone. "What did you do with my Lover, Quackity..." you demand, he chuckled at your sternness,
"Oh come on, if you ask me nicer like a good girl maybe i'd answer that~" he coos.
You stare him down and his smirk fades.
"Fine, since you aren't in the mood to play i'll just tell you. They're dead, mamacita. Theres nothing you can do."
". . ."

Your brain cant wrap your head around this. Not only had you just woken up in a strange place tied up. But your Lover is apparently dead...?

This has to be a cruel joke right?

You laugh a little to yourself
"Your jokes suck you know..." you blurt out as you continue to giggle. They were the only one you had left. No way they would leave you too right? Sure you had your sister/brother, but you were never too close.

"A joke? Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess." He plays with a poker chip from his pocket

"Let me out I want to see my Lover." You command.

"Your looking at him baby~" he bends over to grab you by the chin and kisses you on the forehead. You enjoyed it a little but he cant know that. HE HAS YOU LOCKED IN A BASEMENT OR SOMETHING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. He doesn't need to know I could enjoy staying

"So.. they really are dead..?"

"Yup, sorry." He shrugs. You start to tear up "No..." you mutter, crying quietly. The echoey room did not help your efforts in crying quietly though.

"Whats wrong baby..? Don't cry I'm here" he  coos as he sits on your lap. Your crying slows down and stops as he hugs you. The warmth of his body soothes you and you relax completely. Your tears dry as you close you eyes and fall back into a deep, peaceful sleep. . .

...

Part 1 end.
Incoming Transmission from:
Author
AyOOO i made this based off the ending i was going to make for my Yandere Quackity story with slight changes.
Also im making this while listening to "Meant to be yours" by the heathers play. Really gud go check it out 🤩
Also also i just made this in less than 1h Ik im so gud 🙄🤚 speedrun. SO ANYWAY I haven't revised it cuz i feel bad for cliff hanger so ENJOY 🥺❤️ and sry if it bad eithfnjejgkngneis 😵

Edit: IM FIXING THE CHAPTERS SO YALL CAN READ SOME OF THE WORDS, and also to make it better cuz i wrote it so badly-

Transmission end
𝘌𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘥𝘦: 1̴̸҉̡̛͎̤̗̘̬̊̃̓ͭͦ̇͟͡͝͠0̷҉̧͇̩̪͙̏ͭͩ̂͘͟͢͜͡͞͝͞0̷҉̧͇̩̪͙̏ͭͩ̂͘͟͢͜͡͞͝͞1̴̸҉̡̛͎̤̗̘̬̊̃̓ͭͦ̇͟͡͝͠0̷҉̧͇̩̪͙̏ͭͩ̂͘͟͢͜͡͞͝͞0̷҉̧͇̩̪͙̏ͭͩ̂͘͟͢͜͡͞͝͞0̷҉̧͇̩̪͙̏ͭͩ̂͘͟͢͜͡͞͝͞1̴̸҉̡̛͎̤̗̘̬̊̃̓ͭͦ̇͟͡͝͠