Part #4 🍥

(Early release!)
FINISHING UPDATES. . .

Software updated!
Details:

Longer chapters, a free to use save and log off feature, (sleeping to log off is no longer a needed option), patched more bugs causing errors in system and a better design! Enjoy, beloved user...

Message to reader:
YANDERE KARL

Y/n POV:
Your eyes slowly open from the light shining on your eyes. You groan and turn over to cuddle the big warm blankets next to you.

W-wait thats not right-

You open your eyes fully to see Karl lying next to you, smiling with fascination.
"Morning sleepyhead!" you squeak and back away from him, hyperventilating.

"Dont worry Honey, I'm not here to hurt you." He holds out his hand. To where you slap it away from you.

"Well your no fun."

He grabs your leg and pulls you in, despite your wiggling you are unable to hit him for some reason and he tops you, restraining both your arms and legs. Great, now im defenseless!

"Will you cooperate now?" He leans in, Smirking.
You glare at him, hoping he takes the hint.
"Please..?" Something inside you clicks, you dont know what, but its hard to refuse him with the tone he used...

"Wh- why- what do you want from me..?

Your embarrassment gets to your head and can't stop it, and its pissing you off.
"You see..." oh no he's ranting- "You don't really have a choice of loving me or not." He giggles "Im the only living thing here. And your not getting out anytime soon. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚~"

It clicks in your head.

Your fucked

Tears start streaming down your face, your head feeling squeezed tightly by the stress.
"If I'm already contained.. why did you want to put me into that dark room..?"

"To make you think you had a chance of course! I know that it could've worked, but I prefer being honest with my lovers~"

. . .

"Aw come on, you know it would've been fun~"
He lets go of your arms so u can sit up, but his DEMI THICK BUTT is crushing you lap still.
You sit up and groan from the pressure. Before you can say anything, he pulls you into a hug.

"You know, you should be grateful..."
"Why's that?" You remark.

You see him smile from the corner of your eye and hear him whisper into your ear.

"I would kill myself for you. Anything for you. I love you more than those cheesy 'i love you too the moon jokes' could ever relay."

You couldn't help but want to love him back, you feel bad for being rude earlier. He did say he would do anything for you, maybe that can include fixing his behavior problem.

You continue to sink into the hug, never letting go. You set your mind on it, the only way to get out was through convincing him somehow. And to do that making him sane will help him come to his senses. Im so ducking smart dude.
You smirk to yourself.

"Hey.. Honey-" you hear him gasp and watch as he cups the sides of your face. He stares at you with his big, glimmering, emerald eyes. His smile wide and his face pink.
"AWWWWW!" he squeels quietly.
"Your so adorable! I just wanna eat youuu~." He smushes your face more and kisses your forehead.
"And don't worry, not like that." He mutters.