👑 Part 1 🗡

Message to reader:
YANDERE!TECHNOBLADE    &     YANDERE!DREAM

F/J : favorite jacket, hoodie, or coat

(Non binary reader POV)

🗡

👑

🗡

👑

🗡

👑

Y/N POV:

"And so I was like 'GET AWAY FROM ME WOMAN! Im married to the GRINDDDD!'"
You giggle at Tommy's joke as you pick up another box of you belongings.

Tommy was supposed to help you move into your new house, but he had just been talking to you the entire time. At least he had made your day a better. You move the boxes into your house you, Tubbo, and Philza made together. Such great memories...

Tommy was following behind you like a dog while talking about the most arbitrary things.

"You know the moment I saw that smiling-"

"Tommy, you have been ranting for hours, and I'm already on the last box! Which thanks for helping me carry these boxes in by the way."  You say sarcastically.

"Yeah yeah whatever, im glad i could at least hang out with you today. Tubbo said he was too busy..." Tommy jokingly gets quieter and fiddles with his fingers (🥺👉👈). You both laugh.

"Pffft- sure, well you know where I am so visit me whenever, ok?

"Alrightttt, i'll let you get settled in I guess" He crosses his arms and looks away.

"Oh whatever!" You punch his arm lightly and you both giggle.

"Well buh bye!" He waves to you and skips off into the woods. You sigh and walk inside the house. You plop down on the couch you had just put together and thought about what you needed to do. As you make a list in your head, you get up and open the pantry in the kitchen, only to realize it was empty.

"Great, I was so busy with Tommy i didn't even get myself food!" You tell yourself. You grab your axe and a light F/J from one of the boxes and head outside, it was a nice secluded area with tallish trees. Nice weather too which you enjoyed.

You mindless walk around and pick a random direction to head. You soon find yourself in a snow biome, with still no sight of food anywhere. That is until your eyes catch a glimpse of a roof.
"Oh! I guess i have distant neighbors-"
You decide to walk over to the house to find a well-decorated place.  This has to be Phil's, judging by how well the house was made.

You walk up to the steps and try to knock, but you end up opening the door by accident.
Guess they forgot to lock their door.
You peak your head in and yell,

"Anyone home?"

...

No response, you notice a painting of someone which catches your eye. You let yourself in to admire the painting. That was until you realized who the painting resembled.
"T-Technoblade lives here?!" You blurt out loud in fear. You knew you were screwed. You back up and bump into something behind you and you freeze.

"So it would seem" the voice behind you grabs you by your neck. They pick you up, slamming you into the wall. Your ears ring and you open your eyes slowly only to meet with theirs. You finally get a good look at them and realize that it's not just anyone. It's Technoblade himself.