III. Unite Or Divide?

Have you ever wondered why Mono would forget the loops if he keeps repeating it? 
And if not, why wouldn't he?

Nevertheless, Hope you enjoy. ^^

------------------

(Start Of Chapter)

Outside, Mono looks at Six with his static eyes filled with agony, she sees.

"Why, Six?!" Mono says calmly but with agony beneath -"Why did you drop me?"

(Six's POV)

Six is surprised that Mono is so thin yet so strong enough to lift her up by one hand. However, the fact that he is alive makes her truly feel guilty and regretful.

She thought that he was dead.

"I...It's because..." Suddenly, Mono strengthens his hands on her neck, making her barely able to breathe. Space around them starts to vibrate violently.

"Look at me! SIX!" Mono yells at her with agony -"I expect NO excuse."

"I...I'm really s...sorry, Mono."

After Six says, Mono immediately throws Six to a nearby tree, HARD, making her cough out blood.

"OHH. Now, you're regretting?" Mono angrily says -"If then so, Why don't you pull me UP but drop me DOWN?"

"HUH! Six!" Mono yells demonically -"WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME?"

"..."

With no response back from Six, Mono intended to punch Six.

Suddenly, Six sent Mono to fly away, almost hitting hard to a tree, before getting up slowly.

.

She has changed. Or something is controlling her.

She stands up intimidatingly with her eyes has completely turned dark crimson.

Black mist starts whirling around her violently, making the rain unable to reach her.

.

Same with Six, Mono quickly gets up.

Vengeance is all he sees. And he wants Six to SUFFER the pain he did after she dropped.

The betrayed feeling may never disappear.

Blue particles start appearing around his left eye and flying up like a blue blaze, making him look both intimidating and scary.

.

All Might, Deku, and the group intend to stop the conflict. But Bakugo stops them before they have a chance.

"What's wrong, Bakugo?" All Might says in a panic -"We have to stop before they fight too hard."

However, Bakugo knows Mono's quirk best since he has just experienced it. And he knows the girl can be equally strong as Mono.

"Stop! We can't do anything."- Said, Bakugo turns to All Might -"All Might, call Aizawa-sensei. This is far out of our control."

All Might immediately gets the phone to call Aizawa. Though he's done being a Hero, his sense tells him the same.

"What do you mean?! They are seemingly excessing their quirk too much." Uraraka says -"We have to stop them."

"Yeah, Kacchan!" Deku joins -"We should try to stop them while waiting for Aizawa-sensei."

"NO!"- Bakugo shouts to the group -"I HAVE faced his quirk. It is devastating. And we can't do anything."

Though Bakugo has always been over-exaggerated at doing anything, the group accepts that he is right this time.

.

Glitching particles fly up around Mono intensely, making a broken space that dares anything to enter.

Black mist swirls violently around Six, creating a dead zone for any lifeforms within.

And the closer they get, space or living things either break or wither.

And when Mono and Six get as close as they wish, they instantly jump to each other.

.

Black spikes, starting forming around Mono, clashes with dark claws made from Six's hands.

Mono looks at Six with vengeful eyes. While his 'friend' creepily smiles with joy.

Then, Mono and Six simultaneously back off, ready for another.

Immediately after, they launch and perform multiple blinking slashing moves, wanting to make the other bite the dust.

They move back and forth, clashing their weapons.

.

Deku's group can only watch as the space flickers violently and all the trees around them wither drastically.

They know that the moment they rush into the fight, they are DEAD.

.

*SLASH*

Mono dodges an attack from Six's claws, giving him an opportunity to strike back.

Though Mono can strike her with his spikes, he decides to kick her body, knocking her to a tree, HARD.

Space vibration has surpassed the decaying mist.

"I would not imagine ending our 'friendship' this way, Six," Mono says as he points a spike at weakened Six, gasping for air -"Now..."

"Farewell, my 'friend'." Said, Mono focuses his power, creating a massive dark glitching sword as tall as the trees. And STRIKES it down.

SUDDENLY, Mono feels a sudden loss of power as intense exhaustion occurs, making his vision starts to fade...

.

.

.

Haha. This is the second chapter for you readers.

And for any questions, thoughts or just some compliments (Which I'd love to see) right...

HERE.

And if you are interested in my Crossover, Follow my profile for more. :33

Thanks for reading.

- TLK9999 (The Author)