Chapter 2

You looked down at the green figures around your mouth. 'Who is holding my mouth, no what is?" You where able to move in a position to see you mirror. "Stop moving!" The person holding you said, the voice seemed female. You looked at the mirror, your eyes grew huge. You saw what was holding you. It looked like a female. 'It's a female!' You said in your head. You saw her strange hair, or was it a helmet. You couldn't really tell. You then saw her fingers where not connected to her hands. An idea popped in your head, you took your hands and took one of her fingers and threw it. Instead of falling on the floor it floated in the air. The green woman looked at you. "Why did you do that, humans." She said with an eye rolled. She then took the remaining fingers off your mouth. You fell on the ground. "Who are you?" You said shaking, 'this isn't normal, random green people don't show up in your room.' The woman put the figures and it looked like nothing happen. "The real question is who are you." She said looking at you. "(Y-Y/N-N)" You stammered. "How big is this specie know as (Y/N)" She asked. "Wait no that's just my name that's what people call me, I'm a human." You said freaking out. The green woman look at you. "Oh you're a human, great."she said with an eye roll. "You still never told me who you are." You said standing up, realizing if she was going to kill you she would have already done it. "Um you never told your name." The green woman looked at you with a sick look on her face. "They call me Peridot." You nodded and you felt something nudge your foot, you looked down and saw the round thing with legs. "What is thing?" You said trying to be happy feeling a bit safer, not really being bothered by the look on her face. She gave an other disgusting to you and picked up the little round thing. "It's a flask robonoid." She said as if you are an idiot. "Stupid humans, not knowing the simplest things." She said rolling her eyes. "Sorry, you don't have to be so rude." You said crossing your arms. She quickly turned to you as her hand tightened on the little 'robonoid'. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to 'upset' you" she said in a condescending tone. Your eyes looked at the poor little 'Robonoid' as it looked like it was in pain. "Um could you put the Robonoid down." You said saying Robonoid slowly. "You were screaming about and now you want me to put it down." She said looking at you like you were crazy. You looked again at the poor. "Well it looks in pain." She looked at you like you were crazy again. "They don't have feelings, if you want it find a place to put." She said releasing a bit on it. "here let me get a shoe box." You said running into your closet the grabbing an empty shoe box. "Put it in here." You said lifting the shoe box to her. "Here you go, I don't know why you want it anyway." She said dropping the Robonoid into the box. "thank you." You said looking in the box see the little round Robonoid running around looking happy, you think. You put the box up on a shelf. "So how did you get in my room any way." You said turning to her. "Are you really that stupid don't you remember anything." She said shooting a bit. "I'm sorry.. Could you jog my memory." You said being a bit offended by her rudeness. "If you can't remember, there is no point if I tell because you'll just forget." She said looking down at you. Your brain went threw what you did. 'I don't remember picking up this Peridot. I went to the forest and came back, all I did there was find that stone." As your mind said stone your brain looked at the stone on her forehead. 'Oh my, she's the stone.'