Chapter 4

You looked at peridot as you heard Cathrine, footsteps coming to your room. 'What am I going to do?' You yelled I. Your head. You looked over at the green alien. She looked calm. "Dude my cousins going to freak if she sees you." The footsteps came closer. "She's going to freak if she sees what." You heard Cathrine said she getting closer to your door. You turned around to the computer and opened Skype, you had an idea. "Sorry, Peri I have to talk to you later." You said to the computer as if you were ending a Skype call, you heard something hit the ground. 'What was that.' You thought as you turned to the noise. Cathrine opened the door. "(Y/N) (L/N) what is going on." She said not as angry as before. "I was skyping my friend Peri." You said looking over Cathrine, shoulder trying to locate a certain green female alien. "Peri, never heard of her. Did you just meet her." Cathrine said relaxed now. "Yes." You said awkwardly, it was true you did just meet her, 15 minutes ago. "Does she live here, because I would love to meet her and tell her to stop yelling at like," Cathrine looked at the time on your computer. "Oh! It's 12, I'm supposed to be doing testing that video game my friend sent me." She than ran downstairs. "Here tell me all about this Peri." She walked then stopped,many picked something up. "Cool rock, (Y/N)." She said picking up something. Your eyes got huge, it was Peridot in her rock form, thing. "Um thanks Peri gave it to me." you said giggling, then following your cousin. "Cool, so she lives close then." She said going down the stairs then grabbing her laptop, then flopping on the couch. "Um yeah she does, live close." You kinda blushed at the irony of who close she was living. "Oo, you are blushing. I have to meet her. Maybe I can take you two to the mall go to the movies." She said putting on her head set, then what you guess opened the game. "Um yeah I guess, that could work, but if she is okay with it." You said a bit embarrassed, and scared if Cathrine what peridot would do, or even worse what Cathrine would do. You knew Cathrine had trouble keeping her mouth shut about things, maybe she could, keep it shut if you showed her peridot. Your thoughts were then intruded by Cathrine yelling into her microphone. "Guys, guess who has a girlfriend." You blushed and freaked out. 'That's answers it' you then walked to were you could see who Cathrine was playing with. You relaxed it was only 5 people including Cathrine. You knew they all had headsets, but they didn't really have any friends except themselves. You saw that 2 were just testing the attacks for the classes, they were making a game kinda like call of duty, with player vs player, and story mode. You saw 2 others test graphics, Cathrine then began early running around, you guess to test if the map would brake if she kept running. "Yeah (Y/N) has a girlfriend didn't know she liked girls." She said in a singsong voice. "Knock it out Cathrine." You said, playfully hitting her head. "Oh come on I'm only telling 4 people and 1 of them doesn't understand English yet, no offense guys." She said. "Now, go to your room because I want to meet her like tomorrow, ok." Cathrine said. "And if you don't I'll ask her myself, because you know I'll go into your computer and call her." You sighed you were defeated. "Ok, Cathrine I'll see what I can do." You then walked up to your room, opening the door. You saw peridot on your computer. "Peridot what are you doing!" You said running to her as you saw many things opened on it. "Trying to contacted home world, but I can't read these strange marking." She said pointing to the worlds. "That's English, also I need you to come with me to this place called the thrift shop." You said smiling. "What is this 'thrift shop'." She said turning to you. "A place where we can get you human clothes and make people think you're a human." You said with a smile. "Why would I need to look like a human." She said getting up. "It is completely unnecessary." She said before you could say anything. "Oh well, I guess we can't trick my cousin into thinking your a human, and maybe taking you to beach duty where your ship is." You said smiling. "Wait what." She said looking at you. "I have a plane first step making you look human."