Author's note

Hello, friends!

Thank you for choosing my story. I'm taking a few seconds of your time to get things clear from the beginning. 

First of all, by no means am I a professional writer. I am writing this story for my own pleasure and yours too, of course. Thereby, there might be some mistakes, maybe a few things that don't add up, sometimes after working on the same thing for hours, my brain stops noticing typos or consistency errors.

Second of all, I want to mention that, though I have pretty good knowledge in English, it isn't my first language. I am from Quebec, Canada, therefore I speak French 95% of the time, but I enjoy writing in English, so I believe my English isn't that bad. But be aware, there might be some terms that aren't right or some grammar mistakes, I apologize in advance. 

Before going back to writing this book and making it possible for me to publish the first chapter soon, I want to say that I am a full-time student and I have a part-time job, meaning I might not be able to do updates frequently, but I can assure you all that once the first chapter will be publish, I should post one or two chapters a week, more when my schedule isn't jammed with exams and maybe less during midterms and final exams' week. But globally, it will be one or two chapters a week.

I hope you will all enjoy my first book, it is a pleasure to have you read my work. Don't be shy, leave comments while you read, I want to know your opinion and also, don't hesitate to point out any mistake you notice, so I can bring changes. I am here to learn after all. I am also very open to your suggestions and ideas, since I'm publishing at the same time as I am writing it. 

If you want more content from me, I have a Booktok account (@thecanadianbookclub) where I talk about the books I'm reading as well as the one I'm writing, so there might be some content about Obsessively if you want to check it out. Feel free :) 

Have a lovely day everybody ♡

-Megan

P.S. I will post a list of the main characters after this note, if you want to get familiar with them.