Author's final note and announcement

What an adventure!

It is the first time that I write an entire novel in English, and I am so proud of myself. This first book of mine on Wattpad certainly won't be the last. I've always enjoyed writing, but sharing my stories with others is just completely different feeling. 

I have loved every step of writing Obsessively. I am aware that it isn't perfect, that there are probably mistakes, that there might be some plot holes, but I wish you still enjoyed it. 

I would really appreciate to have your comments now that you have done reading my book. it would help me get better for the next one that is coming. I have it (almost) all planned, and I think it's going to be ten times better than Obsessively, mostly because I'm putting much more time on it than I have on Obsessively.

It's going to be called Loving Winnipeg. For a little preview, you can go on my tiktok thecanadianbookclub where I made a post about it. i put a reminder comment on it, if you want me to notify you when the first chapter(s) are out, or you can follow me here, on Wattpad. I'll be posting an author's note/characters' aesthetic soon, so you can put LW in your library. 

As for Obsessively's characters, let me know if you would like a story about them.

For example, a story about Cole and Kayla's relationship (how they met, what they are like together...). Similarly, a story about Kyle's journey (how he found out he was gay, how he met Anthony...). Would you like that?

Anyways! Thank you once again and have a great day,

Megan ♡