Chapter eight

His lips are on my skin, making my entire body shivers

His lips are on my skin, making my entire body shivers. His touch is soft and teasing, leaving me wanting more. His hands searching for grip, exploring under my shirt, he finds his way to my mouth, leaning in and sneaking his tongue in as soon as our lips meet. I'm sitting on his desk. Cole is out with Kayla, so we have their room for ourselves. I pull Xander's shirt over his head, taking it off for him, pecking his chest and tracing his abs with my palms.

We haven't told anyone about us. We want to take things slow, though what we're doing right now can't quite be considered slow.

"Wait, wait," I basically beg him, stopping him from unbuttoning my blouse. "I-"

"It's okay, we don't have to do anything," he puts me at ease. "I'm just enjoying the feeling of your skin against my lips. You don't have to worry; I won't do anything you haven't agreed to do."

"I don't want you to get tired of waiting for me," I remind myself of the last times' similar situations that happened. He wasn't mad, didn't even look like it, but what if I say no too many times and he gets bored.

His forehead against mine, his hands on my neck, "I love to wait."

"Liar," I murmur, feeling his hard-on pressing against my thigh.

"Okay, fine, it's killing me, and it is physically hurting, but it's nothing I can't get rid of by myself, except if you want to help. I wouldn't say no to an assistant."

She gasps, "You want me to give you a blow job?"

"I was actually thinking about a hand job, but if you want to do that, it works with me too."

"I think I'll pass," I'm not fully closed to the idea, maybe once we start exploring that aspect of our relationship I'll be willing to try, but right now, the idea of having his dick in my mouth is just gross, it really is disgusting me.

"Okay, but about that hand?" he tries, but I can't do it. Not that I don't want to help with his problem, it's more about of a schedule thing. My parents are visiting this weekend and they're supposed to arrive soon. I need to look presentable to receive them, and I most certainly don't right now, my lipstick going beyond the limits of my lips, my hair in a thousand knots. With my thumbs-up, I wipe his lips, erasing any trace of lips' presence on his.

"You'll have to do that on your own, my parents are coming, remember? I have to go," I try to leave but he grabs me by the wrist, pulling me back to him.

Where's my goodbye kiss?" he smacks his lips against mine. "I'll see you later. Text me if you need anything."

I leave his room, running my hands in my hair to untangle them, as I let him do whatever his problem requires him to do. I basically run to my room in order to get there before my parents. When I arrive, I am glad to find out that they aren't here yet, but my happiness fades when I receive a call from them.