The Crow And The Scorpion

Y/N POV

Tyrian: "Why my name's Tyrian. And I'm afraid I can't leave, not until I bring the beast with me."

Qrow: "You won't get anywhere near him."

Tyrian: "I do love a challenge."

They run at each other and collide in a stalemate. Tyrian goes to cut Qrow but I rush in and grab his ankle. I then pull and toss him to the side; he tumbles a stop while I rush at him. He swings his right blade at me which I catch. Qrow then hops over me and kicks Tyrian in his jaw; Tyrian reaches around to slash Qrow but I cut his stomach. His growls and tries to cut me but Qrow delivers right hook.

I back him up by cutting Tyrian's side; Qrow and I then alternate delivering attacks which begin to take a toll on Tyrian. He screams in anger and spins around launching us both back. I slide to a stop as Qrow continues to go back; I grab his wrist, spin us around and launch him back at Tyrian. Qrow brings down his sword which Tyrian blocks. I pounce and slice open the side of Tyrian's clothes. He groans in annoyance when he fires a gun in his wrist blades launching him onto a rooftop.

Qrow jumps and they soon run away. I get on all fours and run alongside the building; I jump between two buildings and launch myself into the air. I see Qrow get knocked into the air and burst into a bigger Grimm. I grab Qrow and use all of my weight to land on Tyrian. The building collapses as wood goes everywhere. I get up and see Tyrian laying unmoving. I set Qrow down as he smiles and holds out his hand. I go to high five him when Tyrian comes alive and uses his tail to cut Qrow's side.

I roar and slam my fist onto Tyrian's chest breaking his Aura. I then lift him up and toss him far away into the distance. I untransform and carry Qrow out of the rubble to the others. We then set up camp in the woods where I patch Qrow up and let him rest. As he recovers he goes on to tell us what we're up against exactly.

Ruby: "Uncle Qrow, why was Tyrian after Y/N?"

Qrow: "I have no idea kid. But if I had to guess it'd probably have to do with what he is. As far as we know he's the only one of his kind. Which means there'll be a lot of people wanting him on their side."

Y/N: "I'm not the only one."

They all look at me in shock.

Jaune: "What?"

Y/N: "Before Beacon fell I had an encounter with three males. They claimed to be my brothers, but that remains to be seen. They were the ones responsible for destroying Beacon."

Ruby: "Why would they do that?"

Y/N: "According to them they believed if they did it then I'd become who I really am. They're nothing but three psychopaths who think I'll willingly join them on their destructive path."

Nora: "Do you know where they came from?"

Y/N: "No. All I know is that they're the enemy, and it's up to us to stop them."

Ren: "Can you even defeat the ones claiming to be your family?"

Y/N: "I don't know, if I don't try then all of Remnant may be in danger."

Qrow: *stands and sighs* "I recon that's enough campfire stories. Time you all got some sleep."

Y/N: "You guys go on, I'll keep watch for the night."

They nod and each head off to sleep. Once the moon is replaced by the sun I start waking them up. However when I get close to Qrow he begins coughing up a storm. I check under his bandages to discover a liquid leaking from his wound. He then coughs into his hand with the same liquid being seen on his hand.

Qrow: "That's unfortunate."

I throw Qrow over my back and carry him down the road with us.