Atlas The Mighty

Y/N POV

My eyes open with the first thing I hear is Qrow.

Qrow: "If you've never seen Atlas before, now's your chance."

We head to the front of the train and wait.

Ruby: "Is it weird to be nervous?"

Yang: "Nope, I'll believe we've made it when we're in Atlas."

Weiss: "Well start believing."

The airship flies by some clouds until we see the great kingdom of Atlas.

Ruby: "What's that?"

We look up and spot Atlas airships packed tightly in a defensive formation.

Weiss: "That's the Atlas air fleet. I knew they got recalled but..."

Qrow: "They're set up for war."

Radio: "Manta 5-1, welcome back."

Ruby: "What exactly is going one here?"

Qrow: "No clue."

Jaune: "But we're here, we need to land and try to get some answers."

Weiss: "I don't know, if we land in a stolen airship then having our questions answered will be the last thing that'll happen to us."

Blake: "So what do we do?"

Weiss: "Winter. Maria, take us away from the main kingdom."

Maria: "You ain't gotta tell me twice."

She pilots the airship away from Atlas until we're cruising through Mantle.

Ruby: "Everyone looks so miserable."

Qrow: "What've you been doing James?"

Radio: "Manta 5-1, abandon your detour and report to docking bay 12."

Maria: "Running out of time here kids."

Yang: "Let's ditch the airship."

Qrow: "Good idea, it'll give us time to lay low and buy ourselves time."

Weiss: "We just need to talk to Winter."

Qrow: "Easy kid, I don't think we should talk to anyone until we know what's what here."

Maria: "I may know someone who can help both of us."

She steers the airship in a random direction until we land and walk into a pharmacy.

Maria: "How've you been old friend?"

Man: "Do I know you?"

Y/N: "Well this is off to a great start."

Maria: "Forgive him. I come here every ten years or so to have these eye implants tuned?"

Man: "Maria, how've you been? Has it been a decade already?"

Maria: "Yep, would've been here sooner but I ran into these jokers."

Y/N: "I've been known to eat people, keep that in mind."

Qrow: "So... who's this?"

Pietro: "You may call me Pietro."

Yang: "What's been happening here?"

Pietro: "The fall of Beacon hit everyone, James wasn't any different. He saw some things, no telling what they were exactly but they really shook him, he's..."

Qrow: "Scared."

Pietro: "I think paranoid would be a better description. You have to understand, when Beacon was first attacked we managed to apprehend the ones responsible. But then came only three boys who just walk in and tear everything down. Up until this point we thought it impossible for people to have that much power. But this only goes to show you just how much of this world is still unknown to us."

Weiss: "What're the council's thoughts on all of this?"

Pietro: "They're the same as every other council. They're scared and are willing to do whatever it takes to keep their kingdoms from falling into ruin. With Atlas they're willing to listen to whatever Ironwood has to offer. Between that and the Mistral representatives... wait a second, you're Weiss Schnee."

Yang: "What was that you were gonna say about Mistral?"

Pietro: "You painted the arm."

Ruby: "Is everything ok?"

Pietro: "You're team RWBY!"

Ruby: "Hold up you know us!?"

Pietro: "Yes I do, I just feel silly for not seeing it sooner."

Suddenly sirens blare which forces us outside right as roaring is heard. We look down the street as a pack of Sabyrs running towards us. The others withdraw their weapons while I burst into a Grimm form.

I roar as loud as I can as the Sabyrs roar and quicken their pace to us

I roar as loud as I can as the Sabyrs roar and quicken their pace to us. I get on all fours and launch myself at a few of the Sabyrs taking them down. They get up and roar as I do the same and ready my claws.