5

Friday

"Yukie!!! I dont think I can wear this... it doesnt suit me"

Y/N mumbled behind the changing curtain. She looked at herself in mirror in sheer exasperation. Yukie had forced her into askirt with a  form fitted top. Y/n tugged the matching denim jacket onto her body to cover her chest. She felt vulgar.

Suddenly Yukie's head popped through the curtain and said girl, let out a chorus of oooos before inviting herself into the cramped changing room. Y/n let out a mortified yelp when Yukie tugged the jacket off her shoulders, Y/N could have sworn that Yukie's eyes almost popped ouy of her skull as she let out a whistle.

"Damn! I never really noticed because of the school blazer youre always hiding under. You've got such an amazing body Y/N. Look at those curves!!"

The shorter girl gasped as Yukie excitedly scanned her all over. She let out a small yelp when Yukie's hand collieded softly with Y/N's backside.

"I get you're uncomfortable and might feel like you're showing too much skin. So how about these jeans instead of this skirt? I definetly think you should stick to this top without the jacket! But I wont force you Y/N, you're choice."

"Thank you Yukie. I dont think I will wear a skirt like this, Ill go for the jeans...... and the jacket" She shlyly added at the end causing Yukie to sigh but give in to the girl.

Yukie quietly gathered the shorter girl's hair, pulling it up into a high ponytail and her eyes met Y/N's in the mirror.

"I hope one day you'll wear skirts like that, you honestly have an amazing body and I dont think you should hide it. The same with your face, you hide such prettiness away under this hair. Tie it up, once in a while" with that said, Yukie smiled at Y/N before heading back to the clothes section as Y/N looked at herself in the mirror.

The minute change in her hairstyle to be tied in a pony made the outfit look so much better. She focused on her legs. The skirt did make them look nice, she always wore thigh high socks with her school uniform. She never showed her skin unless she was swimming with her family. Y/N was conservative in the way she dressed unlike her sisters and mother, she was always hiding under baggy tops and pants. But now looking at her reflection, she remembered Yukie's words and felt a slight tinge of confidence in herself.

Bokuto's personality was nothing like Shinso's. He would not find her looking slutty in this, right? Its something her older sister would wear out with her friends. Her other sister was still being dressed by their mother. She was only 5 so it figures.

'I trust Yukie and she's also gonna be there tomorrow, so it'll be fine. I am going to wear this outfit.'

Y/N had changed into her uniform and clutched tomorrow's outfit in her hands. Just as she was leaving the changing room. She stopped and stared at the jeans hanging on the mirror, feeling hesitant for a few seconds before she shook her head and walked out towards the cashier. Yukie followed behind and realised Y/N was paying for the skirt! Both girls smiled at each other before Yukie suggested grabbing some dinner.

Saturday

Y/N walked towards the designated meet up spot, fifteen minutes earlier than intended. She was extremely nervous as she tugged her skirt down a bit in anticipation. Yukie was right about the weather being hot as she tied the jacket around her waist, feeling a little concious that people were staring at her chest but she tried to ignore it.

Unfortunately, to her dismay, two older boys made their way to her, asking her for her contact details. Y/N looked at the ground as she politely declined. One of the guys began pestering her and tried to force her into joining them for karaoke. Y/N was starting to get upset and tried to walk away.