Far into The Past

Hello! This is a Mikey x Reader fanfic with
female y/n and yeah. That's all please enjoy the first chapter.

This might end up being a short chapter because I don't exactly have too many ideas for it.

Just so you know I do NOT own these characters or the anime.

Y/n wakes up from her short nap, as she gets up and exits her room she rubs her eyes and notices her parents aren't here. "Where must they be?" asked y/n (l/n) "At least I don't have to make up a unbelievable excuse just to leave my house."

Y/n quickly gets ready and puts on her formal clothes, she checked around to make sure that her parents were definitely not here so she could finally leave the house and get some actual fresh air.

She headed to the park and just sat down on the bench. Of course she was quite bored and lonely and she was thinking why she had came to the park in the first place. She looked around and spotted a group of boys talking about something. Something in particular...

A gang? As she was looking she noticed that this one blonde short hair was staring at her. She quickly looked away and blushes. "Aaa- we were making eye contact. I can't handle that, it's so awkward-"
He comes up to y/n and says, "Hey you!"
"Huh, me?!"
"Why is he coming up to mee!"
"Well who else is here? Anyways, I was going to ask a favor. An 'important' one?"
"Go ahead."

"Would you mind, joining our gang?"
"Did I hear that correctly, gang?" "I don't know, that's risk-" The blonde hair boy cuts off y/n's words "It's a simple yes or no question."
*sigh* "I have no choice I mean it's optional I don't have to but it would probably be fun right, my parents aren't home anyways so I should at least be free for a bit, I hope they don't catch me 'competing' in these weird activities."

"Yes I guess I can join your gang, my parents haven't been home for a day. I will join your gang."
The blonde boy smiles "Woohoo! We've got another member!!" "Anyways what's your name?"
"Ah, my name is y/n (l/n) and yours?"

"My name is Mikey. Anyways from now on, you will be in our gang starting from today and we will make this a memory, ok!"
Y/N blushes a teeny bit. "Sure..."
Mikey grabs y/n's hand and brings her to the other group of boys.

They all stared at me and asked who I was.
"This is y/n! Our new member!" Mikey happily exclaimed.
"I see, the names Draken."
"I'm Mitsuya."
"Tch, I'm Pah chin
"Keisuke Baji
"Aha, Kazutora."
"I guess it's nice getting to" know" you all.
"I figured it will be awkward, it's like I'm being introduced to a whole crowd."
Y/N checks her watch. Sigh. "I figured I'd be out if time already, sadly."

"Well it was nice getting to meet you guys, it seems I already have to head off. "

"Y/n wait!" Mikey called out to Y/N.
"Since I go this way we could go together!" he smiled.
Y/N blushes "WHY DO I KEEP BLUSHING SO MUCH?! I don't want to seem weird but he looks so cute when he smiles. Wait no- I think I'm being too weird..."
"A-ah thank you but there's no-"
"Yes there is."
"Oh fine."

On their way home, they spotted another gang.
"Hey you, punk*sses! What are you doing here?!"
Y/N replies "Walking home, what do you think?"
"Tch, DON'T TRY GET SMART WITH ME *SSHOLES!"

Mikey readies up and proceeds launches an attack, he manages to knock him out in one blow.
The other half of the gang stood there shaking.
"Why don't you run off, I already knocked out your leader?"
"W-WE AIN'T GIVING UP THAT'S FOR SURE! THAT'S WHAT WE WERE TOLD!"

"AND HOW ARE YOU GONNA BE ABLE TO BEAT US YOU'RE PROBABLY A 12 GIRL!"

"..."

"Alright this is about to get messy." says y/n as she stretches.
She performs kick and purposedly missed.
"HAH! YOU-"
"Don't underestimate me. Fool."

The rest of the gang runs and Mikey and Y/N continue their walk home.
"It's so quiet and awkward."
"So, y/n from now on you're my (best) friend right?"
"Y-yeah."
"That's good."
"Now instead of going home. Let's go to the shops to get some food!"
"I mean I AM hungry so."
"Hehe, last one to the store has to buy all the food!"
"HEY WAIT THAT WAS SO SUDDEN!"

No bc this was really a short chapter but I didn't have much to write and it was a bit cringe ig? but thank you for reading! Next chapter might come tomorrow.