Reunited

I decided to keep the peace for a few chapters eehehehehe!

And I also may stop following the manga after Valhalla vs Toman fight because I don't want anyone to suffer. Anyways the chapter starts now, ahahahah.

Man.. school just pisses me off the more I keep thinking about it... I'm getting tired.

But for some reason, I can't get Mikey out of my head. It's like he is clinging on to me right now.

After school ended and Y/N slowly walked out of the school as she was tired. "Hey Y/N!" "Oh, hey Mikey..."

"Are you ok Y/N?"
"Yes, I am just tired..."
"Hmm, I can carry you home then!"
"No, I am ok."
"No you're not. Oh Kenchin. I thought you were all the way behind."

"Hey Mikey, why are you just strolling off I thought we were going somewhere else ?"

"Well I wanted to see Y/N..."
"Thank you but I'm not a baby, I am old enough to look after myself..."

"No Y/N, I can't trust you to go by yourself, look at the state you are in!"

"Listen to Mikey, you don't know what will happen to you as you are walking home."

Y/N sighs as she looks at Mikey in a some sort of tired and annoyed way, "Fine you can come home with me..."

Mikey remembers something, "Hey, I want you to meet someone!"

{Hey Mikey, you told me to come here right?!}

{Yeah wait there we are almost here.}

{I don't know why I am standing near someone's house, I don't like this.}

They all go to Y/N's house as Mikey carries Y/N on his back while Draken follows behind.

"Hey, Emma!"

"MIKEY! Who is that on your back?"

Mikey introduces Y/N to Emma.

"I see, she looks dead. Did you do something?! WAIT I KNOW HER, HOW CAN I FORGET AA I'M SO SORRY...!"

"No no no! She's just tired that's all. Kind of fainted as we made our way here."

"Kind of fainted, huh?"
"Yeah."
"Well bring her inside her house then?"
"Right."
Mikey carefully unlocked the door without dropping and annoying y/n. As he entered her house he sat on the chair in the living room and placed y/n's head on his lap.
Mikey was still sitting there waiting for y/N to wake up.

Well of course she did?
Y/N slowly opened her eyes only to realise she was laying on Mikeys lap. She tried to move away but Mikey held her tightly.
"Where are you going, Y/N you still need to get some rest~" he smirked after.

Y/N was screaming inside, due to how red and embarrassed she was. He got closer and closer trying to tease her even more.
"Mikey what are you doing?!"
"Huh? What happened to good afternoon how are you?"
"Well I'm fine thank you why are you so close to my F-FACE!"

"What, am I doing something bad?"
"No." Y/N says sarcastically "you are trying to kill me!"
"Seeing y/N like this is cute, not to sound weird..."

"Why are you doing this you-?!" Y/N stopped herself from going crazy.
"

Ok." she said, what Mikey expected her to say but whatever.

"Can you at least let go of me??" she asked.

Mikey shook his head and gazed at y/n's (eye colour) eyes. "What do you think I'd say? What a dumb question..."

Y/N looked at him stupidly making it look like she would kill him, she would.

Y/N sighs but she soon then thought of an idea. "Hey hey hey! Listen up. If you don't let go off me. No dorayaki for you! " she exclaimed.

Surprisingly it actually worked. Y/N looked happy yet disappointed.  "Fine."
Mikey got up and gazed at y/n, "I'm expecting my dorayaki though."

"Yeah yeah sure, like that will ever happen."
Y/N thought of the time when Mikey carried her to the door and she said out loud. "How on EARTH DID YOU EVEN GET INTO MY HOUSE WITHOUT MY KEY?!"
AND YOU WERE BOTH HERE ALL ALONG?? JUST WATCHING THIS?! SERIOUSLY!!" Screamed  y/n.

"Indeed we were here this whole time, ahaha." Emma said, and laughed awkwardly.

"..."
"..."
"..."
"...You guys.." said Mikey disrupting the silence trying to boost their mood.

Y/N ignored Mikeys statement and asked, "Who are you anyways?"
"Y/N, you don't remember me...?!" She ran to her and hugged her.

"OH WAIT I DO REMEMBER YOUU!!" They were sobbing together.

"Wait, you guys knew each other and you didn't tell me?!" said Mikey angrily.

"Well sorry?" said Y/N sarcastically. "Anyways I haven't seen you in so long I miss you!" cried y/n.

"Ok I'm leaving now." said Draken as he stood there for a long time.

"Nonononono, you stay here." Emma said while running to Draken and holding him. He was walking out of the door while Emma was still holding on to him. "ANYWAYS IT WAS A GREAT TIME SEEING YOU Y/N BYE..."

Y/N slowly turned to Mikey and was scared because he smiled at her like he done something mischievous or was about to.

"😁😀🙂"

"W-why are you staring at me like that...?"