Part 5

"Why are you looking at me like that?" asked Y/N looking terrified. Who knows what this boy is planning next...

"Nothing, anyways let's leave we can't be staying here forever!" exclaimed Mikey.

"Seems sus..." Y/N thought, "Very sus."

"I'm hungry take me to the shops or a restaurant or something." Y/N said.

"Gee, so straightforward. Are you going to give my dorayaki you promised?!" he said excitedly as sparks filled his eye.

"Well I have to anyways so. I wouldn't have if you hadn't threaten to TRAP me with you forever...!" She was right though, if she had refused, she wouldn't be standing up right now, or sleeping, OR speaking to Emma!

Mikey POV

Maybe she is right, I'll never let go of her.
Something about her... Makes her interesting and of course cool!
This feeling I'm getting is weird I don't know how to describe it.
Y/N caught me gazing at her(e/c) eyes.

"What are you looking at?" she asked.
"Who do you think?" I replied and returned a question.
"..." she didn't respond.

End POV

"Whatever. Ahem, anyways I'm going to leave now. " Y/N said as he glared at her suspiciously.
"To where? Why are you going there? Do you need to go there? Who are you going with??" he asked Y/N several questions.

"Oh hush, did I not tell you I was meeting someone like how long ago?"
"Do you even know who they are, Y/N?" he asked worried and suspicious.
"What if I don't?"
"If you don't know who they are then how are you sure you can trust them?!" he asked trying to convince Y/N to not go.
"Well I still need to find my parents don't I?"

"You are not going anywhere." he moved closer to Y/N making her move back against the wall.
He then trapped y/n by placing his hands against the wall, leaving no exit.

"And I'm not joking." he said with a serious tone as he death stared Y/N.
"...Why does it matter? I'm trying to find my parents that's the only reason I-. "
"Shh."
"..."
Y/N's face gets quite hot. "Is this how he's like when he's like when he's jealous or worried or something-?!!"
"Promise me you're not going...?" he looked at y/n as if he was actually serious.
"Promise..." Y/N said. It sounded like a threat. If she didn't promise, what would've he done?

A few days go by and well well well, guess what Y/N done.

She broke the promise. Y/N went to meet the person in a sketchy area.
"Is this where I'm supposed to be?" she thought also feeling guilty she broke the promise.
She went through the alley, clueless. But also suspicious of her surroundings.

A person grabbed her shoulder.

She trapped their hand turned around and put a knife near their stomach.
"Who are you?" She asked, as a threat.
Their face was covered with a black mask.
"Well that, I can't tell. "
...
"TELL ME BEFORE I RIP YOUR GUTS OUT!" Y/N shouted without hesitation.
"Akira Suzuki." He said.
"Hmm, so. Are you the one who asked me to come here, since you know where my parents are?" she asked.
"Well yes I did." he nodded
"Ok so where are they??" she asked, thinking this was some kind of joke.
"Follow me." he said as he leaded Y/N.
The alley led up to a door. He opened it and allowed Y/N to go in first.
There was a bang sound.
"Are you really that easy to fool?" he chuckled.

SHORT CHAPTER BUT IG I'M TOO LAZY, BYE!