New Friend?

Next chapter

Y/n stands outside her door waiting for Mikey to meet her. "What's taking him so long I'm getting really impatient." She waited at least a few 5 minutes and got fed up. *sigh* "I guess I'm meeting him then. Where even is he anyways?" She got a text message from her phone it was from Mikey. "This boy better hurry up I have an exam in a few hours."
'Come meet me at the park.'

"Wait, maybe this is... - NO NO NO NO!" y/n faces gets hot and red and she tries to rethink what is happening. "To the park I guess."
She walks to the park from her house and guess who she sees! Obviously Mikey and Draken but, who's that with them?
"Y/n, you're here!" He runs to give her a cuddle.

"Ahh! He really hugged me! Wait y/n stop being such a fangirl I only need to ask a simple question." *blush*

Y/n quietly asks. "U-uhm, who is this? WAIT FORGET ABOUT THAT WHY DID YOU TAKE SO LONG?! I WAS WAITING FOR YOU ABOUT 30 MINUTES!"
"I was waiting for you."
"I NEVER MISHEARD ANYTHING!"
The vibrant yellow blonde boy just stood there. "Ahah so awkward...!"
Draken whispered to 'him' "Don't worry this ways happens."
"They seem like good friends." he replied
"They are."
"Anyways I asked a question. Who is he?"
"Oh this dude?" Draken asked.
"He is Takemichy."
"Takemichi huh?"
Y/N looks him up and down.
"No offense but

You look kind of weak."
Mikey bursted out laughing.
"H-HEY THAT WAS MEAN!"
Hit me right where it hurts.
"I'm being honestly at least."
"Ahaha, y/n chan that was funny!"
"Y/n don't you dare start fangirling again."
"Well Takemichi! Nice to meet you."
"N-nice to meet you too?"
"Y/n."

After that we hanged out for a while I checked the time.  "Oh of course the time has ran out."
Mikey called out "WAIT Y/N, before you go home I need to tell you something. We are having a meeting.
"Eh meeting? About what?"
"Moebius."
"Moebius? What happened?"
"Everything."
"They r@ped Pah chins friends girlfriend and more terrible stuff."
"WHAT?!" She shouted clenched her fist.
"I know."
"I wish I could be there. Sadly I have an exam that's due tomorrow so I have to study. I really need to pass this. "
"Moebius fight...?"
"Uh Mikey...? Do you think we have enough members in Toman to fight Moebius."
"There's no need to worry. Your one of our best fighters in Toman. " Mikey gives a little smile.

"Now I'm actually quite hungry."
"Of course you are!"
Takemichi stands there confused.
They all go off to the food shops as Takemichi catches up to them. "Uh guys! Wait for me!" "Hurry up slowpoke!"

It becomes night and y/n is studying for her exam.
"Man it's been 2 years and my parents still aren't back, I'm seriously starting to get worried. OF COURSE I SHOULD BE."
After a while,  hears countless of motorbikes outside her house. "What the hell is that?!" Y/N says as she looks out the window, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHY ARE MIKEY AND THE OTHERS AT MY HOUSE! WHILE I AM STUDYING AS WELL! Man these people don't listen. *sigh*" She looks outside the window and sees Takemichi. "EH?! TAKEMICHI? What is he doing here, he's not in Toman is he? I don't think so... " She heard the door open behind her.  "Mikey? How- how did you get inside my house and didn't I also say that I'm studying for an exam?"
"Well Y/N we can't keep one of our strongest fighters behind. We need to defeat Moebius.". "Oh man I suppose I can take a break from work..." "By the way what is Takemichi doing here? He isn't in Toman isn't he?" "No he's not. He's just tagging along."" He doesn't look like he can defend himself what if he gets hurt?""Don't worry. He'll be fine. Now come on down stairs.".  "Aaah! He's so cool and beautiful and generous and amazing and so many other stuff!" "I don't know what this feeling is... I always feel warm and happy around him. It feels like a... A crush." Y/N heavily blushes. Mike turns around and spots her blushing. He gets close to her and says "Why are you blushing y/n?" "Are you nervous about fighting?" "Or-" "NOTHING! It's nothing... I'm just really worried that's all, and I feel like it's a bit too early for this." "Y/N you're being suspicious." "Like I said it's nothing."  "Hm, OK! If you say so!" He makes a cute smiley face to the point y/n doesn't know how to react. "Go get your Toman jacket and meet me outside." "Ok!" "Still confused on why they still decided to show up at my door after I told them not to right now." She quickly puts the jacket on and goes down stairs to meet up with the others. "You must protect her at all costs.-" "Oh Y/N chan! You're here." "Yeah.. Now what?" "Hop on!" She gets on the motorbike and wraps her arm tightly around his waist and relaxes her head on his back. "It feels warm..." The breeze brushes away her hair and the sun sets. "Mikey it's been too long." "Huh?" "It's been so long since my parents have been here. It has been 2 years..." "Hm." "What if they're dead. I hope not..." "And after this, can we properly have a chat together." "As you wish Y/N." "Thank you." She continues hugging his waist. After at least 10 minutes it got darker and we all met at the 'meeting/planning area' Mikey and the others walked up on the stage. He clears his throat. "TOMAN! LISTEN UP! SOON, WE WILL BE FIGHTING MOEBIUS!" Y/N gets deep thoughts thinking what happened to her parents, are they dead or missing? "Y/N, have you still found out what happened to your parents?" whispered Draken"No. Not yet."
"Apparently, they have been taken by Moebius, that's the information we got so far we don't know if they're alive or dead." Y/N chuckles "Wait what...? No way. They've been taken by Moebius...?