Chapter-5 The Truth

Kiyotaka Pov

I am currently looking at Hirata phone where he is showing me a photo posted on the school forums.

The photo was obviously been taken by the stalker at the gym today morning.

It was a photo of me shirtless.by the background I can be sure that it was taken in the gym.

I sighed internally
This is going to be very troublesome

After that I could see that girls very glancing at me from time to time and blushing.

While the boys where glaring at me

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET ALL THE GIRLS!"Ike shouted

I just ignored them because explaining the situation to them would be a waste of time.

I could also see that my classmates were divided into groups.

Karuizawa Kei had became a central figure of the girls.Her headstrong attitude must be the reason she became the leader of the girls.

Hirata was also very popular in our cla- no he was popular with the whole school year.

Kushida became popular with both boys and girls.this was normal regarding her cheerful and friendly attitude to befriend everyone amd her cute looks.It was only sometime until she gets popular.

Well i have connections with Hirata and Kushida but I can't seem to talk to karuizawa.

But without her help uniting the girls will be very hard.

Breaking my thoughts Horikita came.

"You have become quite popular haven't you "she asked

"Oh seatmate-chan you are here aswell"I said

She glared at me

"What did you just call me I told you my name yesterday then why are you caling me that stupid name"

"Oh I forgot about that and I don t think the nickname is stupid it fits you perfectly"I said

"Well whatever"she said

After that chabashira sensei entered the classroom and started teaching.

Most students were not paying attention but she did not try to stop then and continued teaching.

I don't know why but Karuizawa was glancing at me from time to time.
Does she think that I am creep or something.
I decided to ignore it .

At the  first day when I looked around the classroom I noticed several Cameras.the cameras must be set up to observe the students.

Today is the day to start my investigation huh.

But who should I ask to come with me.

Well it is not like I have many friends.

I can only ask two people Kushida or Horikita.

"Hori-"I was cut off by her glaring at me.

Yeah Kushida it is then.Even if Horikita were to come with me she would ask many questions.

Kushida should be easy to manipulate than Horikita.

The homeroom ended and it was time for the Lunch break.

I Sent message to Kushida phone.
"Can you come with me for sometime"

"Ok where are we going"she asked

"Come to the cafeteria "

"Ok"she said

I invited her using my phone because if I were to invite her in person.