Chapter-8 Swimming pool

Kiyotaka pov

I am currently in the locker room changing with the boys.

When sudo removed his shirt I could see that he had a incredible physique.

As expected because he showed interest in basketball he must have been training to stay in good shape.

Hirata also had a good physique compared to other boys.He also showed interest bin the soccer.

But the most unexpected one was Akito Miyake he also had a incredible body.

I had heard from some of my classmates that he was a former delinquent.

I waited untill all of them changed and went to the pool so that I could change without anyone seeing my body.

"WHERE ARE ALL THE GIRLS!"said Ike

"YEAH I CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM IN SWIMSUITS!"said yamauchi

I couldn't understand how they didn't find it embarrassing to shout all these words while the girls were present.

If I am not mistaken Ike was the one who said he wanted a girlfriend but by the way that he is acting that seems to be a very distant fantasy.

I decided to stay away from them so I walked away and sat beside the swimming pool.

After a while most girls came changed in their swimsuits.

The once who didnt come are Karuizawa,Hasabe,Sakura.

I think the once who were at the top of the boys list of Biggest boobs were Hasebe or Sakura I think.

I couldn't help but look at Kushida in a swimsuit.

"Are you a pervert as well"Horikita said

I didn't even see her coming.

"I am also a boy going through puberty here"I said

Akito and Hirata were also trying to avert their eyes but couldn't.

"Are you sure that what you said yesterday is going to be true "she asked

She must be talking about the information I gave in the class regarding the S-system.

"Let's just say that I am 90% sure but it doesn't hurt to be a little cautious would it "I said

"You are right I guess"she said

I could see that Horikita was speaking to me with respect.because even she couldn't find any abnormalities in the S-system.

“All right, everyone, line up!”

A macho-looking middle-aged man, the kind of guy who apparently devoted himself to sports, gathered everyone together and started the class.

He looked like a PE teacher, but also seemed like the kind of guy who was attractive to men and women alike.

“There are sixteen of you, huh? I thought there would’ve been more, but this is all right.”

Clearly, some of the students in that count had ditched class, but it didn’t appear to frustrate him.

“After you warm up, I want to see what you can really do. Swim for me,” the coach said.

“Excuse me, sir. I can’t really swim, though…” A lone boy sheepishly raised his hand and spoke up.

“Since you have me as your teacher, you’ll be swimming by summertime. Don’t worry about a thing.”

“Well, we don’t really need to force ourselves to swim, do we? It’s not like we’re going to the beach or anything.”

“No way. I don’t mind at all if you’re bad at swimming now, but I’ll make sure you guys are winners in the end. Besides, being able to swim will definitely come in handy later in life. Definitely.”