Chapter-11

A/N:Sorry for not updating for so long.
I had to submit and my assignments and notes in school.

If you are interested in Kiyotaka x Honami Fanfic.

I have made a new book named "Honami in Class D " I have published a few chapters already.If you are interested please check it out.

Kiyotaka pov

I am currently sitting in the Library waiting for Hasebe ,Miyake  and hopefully Sakura aswell.

After 5 minutes Hasebe and Miyake arrived.

"Heya Ayanokouji-kun"Hasebe said cheerfully

"Hey Ayanokouji "Miyake said

After that they sat beside me.

"Miyake did your club give you permission to skip practice "I asked

"Yeah when I asked them about it they were pretty chill about it  "Miyake said

"Thats  good "I said

After that they both went to the cafeteria to buy some coffee.

Even before I came to the a person was sitting In the Library.She was Occasionally sneaking glances at our conversation.

“What are you doing all on your own, Sakura?”

“Hyaa!?”

Sakura jumped a little in her seat and looked up fearfully.

“Uh… A coincidence, really, Ayanokōji-kun!”

“Oh, so it’s a coincidence?”

“A coincidence, yes!”

“Haven’t you been looking back at us from time to time?”

“That was… that…… I-I’m sorry…” Since Sakura didn’t have the

confidence to carry out the lie from the beginning, she immediately confessed.

“It doesn’t seem like you necessarily have anything to tell me, or do you?”

“Do you want to join the study group too?”

“Wha, why, w-why!?”

“Well, the reason is rather simple. I can see your study materials inside your bag.”

It’s not necessary to take all of your notebooks with you whenever you go somewhere, but a study group would be a different story.

There are a lot of students here who were studying on their own, but Sakura would never choose to study in a place like this.

“Oh no……” She panicked a bit and attempted to close her bag, but it was too late. That reaction itself was just like saying yes.

“If you don’t mind our study group, would you like to join us? I’ll ask the others.”

“B-but I… I’ve hardly ever spoken to any of them…”

Sakura couldn’t get close to our table because she wasn’t good at coming in contact with other people. I understood this much even though she didn’t say it.

“You’ve come this far on your own? If it’s the Sakura that I know, you wouldn’t have even been able to take the chance to come to Pallet and risked the chance of meeting people.”

“It’s up to you to decide what to do. It’s better not to consider just my opinion on this. You have to consider how  Hasebe, and Miyake would think and feel about it as well.”

Sakura may be discouraged by these words.

She might resent me and think: ‘He doesn’t want to take a stance on it and accept me.’ However, Sakura’s passive attitude has its good parts and bad parts.

Since it’s a matter of her progress as a person, keeping my distance and waiting to see what she chooses to do on her own is the best policy.

Of course, I have a reason to think this.

Despite being in a group now, the threshold for communication   the others seems to be lower than with the other classmates. I feel like that in my own way. Sakura must also have a similar feeling.

“Just think about what you want to do. We’ll be staying here for the next hour and studying.”

Although it seems a little cold, I left Sakura after saying only those words.
Even though the cafe was crowded, if I was to spend too much time next to Sakura’s seat, I would soon be spotted by Hasebe.

After sometime Miyake and Hasebe came back and sat beside me.

I took the question papers I had prepared for them.

"You two have to solve this question paper so that I can find your academic ability"I said

I handed them the paper

"You have 30 minutes to solve the questions starting now"I said

Both of them were trying there hardest to concentrate on attending all the questions.

After 30 minutes both of them completed writing and I collected their papers.

When I checked Miyake paper there was nothing out of ordinary he had Some questions right and some wrong .

But when I compared Hasebe paper with Miyake papers.

I was surprised there answers were completely identical to each other they had the same question right and wrong.

When I showed it to them they were also surprised.

“You’re not only good at the same subjects, but you each have the same tendency of memorizing information.”

“Awesome! Doesn’t it feel almost like our destinies are intertwined, Miyatchi?”

“I don’t feel it.”

“Ah, as always your responses are dull. But, isn’t this kinda a problem?”

Hasebe returned to her senses and began to feel anxious, but in fact, the opposite was true.

“It would be better to say that this situation is perfectly fine. It will only take half as much effort to solve.”

If their learning ability and tendencies are almost exactly the same the burden should become rather light.

The number of people who need to be taught can essentially be considered to be just one person.

“Do you feel like this will be easy?”Miyake asked

“It depends on how much effort you guys  put in from now on. These questions were some of the less difficult ones, but your grades were still a bit disturbing. I think it’s necessary for us to gather like this a bit regularly… In short, we will need to study more. Counting backward from the day of the final exam, I’d like to have seven or eight opportunities to gather. A certain amount of time between each meeting will be preferable so you can do a bit of self-studying as well. Are you three alright with this? Miyake should also have problems with club activities.”

"Mmm when the date of the exams reaches closer I will try to skip my Club activities"he said

"I am also ok with it "Hasebe said

After studying for a little time we three left the Library.

But still Sakura was sitting in the same seat.It seems like she still has not enough courage to join the study group.

I can easily presuade her to join the group but this was thing that Sakura had to do on her own.

______________________________________

❤️Comment down if you found in good or bad❤️

❤️Hope you enjoyed this chapter ❤️

💕Bye bye bye bye💕

❣️If you have any advise please tell me in the comments❣️

👑Have a nice day everyone 👑