Chapter-9 The Results

Kiyotaka pov

I waked up early because I was a little curious about how the results will be.

When I looked at how many points I had I received today.

The points were 155,150 points.meaning I had only received 75,000 points this month.

All my classmates should be surprised even though I had told them about the S-system.
They didn't have full trust in me but after this there trust in me should have rised considerably.
(A/N:Kiyo had 80,150 points left )

When entered the classroom to my surprise most of the students were present in the classroom unlike most days.

Seems like everybody is nervous about the results.

Even if most of the students were present the classroom was silent.

Breaking the silence Hirata talked.

"Guys there is no need to be nervous  we gave it our all "hirata said

"Yeah even if we get nervous or sad thinking about the past nothings going to change "Kushida said

They were right there is no reason to be nervous about the past.

after I gave the information about the s system to the class most students started to  pay  attention to the class and showed good behaviour that is why we could get this many points.

The reason why we lost some points should be because of 2 individuals  that were Yamauchi and Ike. Even after giving them proof about the system they didn't pay attention to the class and were  not showing good  behaviour.

I have to take care of them otherwise they will only pull the class down.

"Good morning Ayanokouji-kun"Horikita who had just entered said

"G...good morning "I said

Woah that surprised me for a second I didn't expect Horikita to greet me.

I looked around and saw that I was not the only one who was surprised most  the students were looking at Horikita with a shocked expression.

Horikita ignored everyone and started to read a book.

"Looks like what you said was true "
She said not bothering to look at me.

"Guess so "I said

Shortly after Chabashira-sensei entered the Classroom.

A faint smile was visible on her face.

"Why are you all looking nervous "she asked

"B...but we only got 75,000 points today "Ike said

"You should be happy that you even got 75,000 points "

"Your the first Class D in the history of the school to receive this many points  in the second month and more you class ranking also went up"

“Looks like we had too much idle chit-chat. Hopefully you understood. Anyway, let’s move onto the main issue at hand.”

She spread out the white poster that was rolled into a tube. Taking a magnet, she stuck it onto the board.

Classes A to D were listed on the paper, with numbers right next to them.

Class A (A) 940

Class B(D) 750

Class C(B) 650

Class D(C) 490

"As you can see you are no longer Class D you have moved up in Class ranking and became Class B "sensei said