Chapter 1

Author’s Note: This is my first fan fiction, so I would like some constructive criticism. Both Catherine and I obviously are in love with Niall, so that’s why we’re both writing stories about him. I hope you enjoy my story! ~Natasha

Flashback

                “Come on!” The little boy yelled. “But mom said I had to be home by big hand 12 little hand 5!” The perky girl said. The boy grabbed her hand and dragged her to her house where they would continue their childish shenanigans.

End Flashback

                That was all I could think about the entire plane ride. Our memories. Before I left. Before…the incident. I looked out the window and took in the beautiful landscape as the familiar strum of guitar filled my ear buds.

“Well you done, done me

And you bet I felt it

I tried to be chill

But you’re so hot that I melted.

I fell right through the cracks

And now I’m trying to get back.”

I never understood why, but that song reminded me of him. I was snapped out my dream state by the voice of my mother. “Jessica we’re almost here.”

                “Aren’t you excited?” my mother asked. I looked at her and nodded. I could barely wait. I finally get to see the love of my life, my knight in shining armor, my childhood crush, Niall James Horan. My mom got 2 tickets and backstage passes to see this band he was apparently in called “One Direction” perform at Madison Square Garden. His mom, Maura, contacted my mother and told her she could come over to the US.   I haven’t seen Niall in about 5 years. Would he remember me? Would he even LIKE me like I ADORE him? “Ladies and gentlemen, the plane is now about to land in New York. Fasten your seatbelt and thank you for riding American Airlines.”