Chapter 3

Jessica's POV 

I walked around the airport thinking about what just happened. I looked at the phone number in my hand. I felt like I should call it. I flipped the piece of paper over.

Hello! The names Harry, Harry Styles. Has anyone ever told you you're beautiful? No? Why don't you call to see what it feels like? ;)

For whatever reason, I saved his number onto my cellphone. I didn't dare call. His name sounded familiar. Harry Styles, where have I heard that name before? I pushed aside the thought and went back to the baggage claim.

My mother was waiting for me with our bags. We were about to leave when we saw a man holding a sign. "Amelia and Jessica Parker." I read aloud. "I guess Maura sent this for us." We told the man we were the Parkers and he led us outside to a limo! "Mrs. Horan sent me to take you to the Madison square garden concert. Fortunately, its 5 minutes away from here." The driver told us. I had an idea. "Mom, did Maura also give you Niall's number?" I asked. She handed me a slip of paper with Niall's number on it, almost identical to Harry's. This is going to kill me. Where have I heard that name before!!! I took out my phone and dialed Niall's number. He answered after about 5 rings.

"Hello?" I heard on the other line. I didn't have to think twice to identify the strong Irish accent I grew up with. "Hi Niall." I said. "Who is this?" He asked. That almost killed me. I couldn't answer. It hurt too much. "Is this Demi? I told you, there was no spark." He said. "Not Demi." I managed to get out. "Then is it Holly? I told you, we can't get back together!" "It's not Holly." I squeaked. I was on the verge of tears. I heard him say something on the other line. "Harry, did you accidentally give any random fans my number again?" "No," I heard, "but you better hurry, me, you, Louis, Zayn, and Liam go back on in 30 seconds." Harry Styles from Niall's band One Direction! "I only have a few seconds," Niall whispered "Who are you?" I didn't reply. Instead, I wiped a tear from my cheek and hung up.