Chapter 10 Part 1

Niall’s POV

                The boys and I were driving down the road, possibly breaking the speed limit, trying to get to the studio. “STEP ON IT LOU!” I yelled. We each had our reasons to go.

Mine: For Jessica

Harry’s: For that cute girl he saw there one day

Zayn’s: A bet he made with Simon that he won

Liam’s: To record the new song

Louis’s (Louis’?): He was the only one who can drive this fast

She had one of her blackouts again and Uncle Si was worried.  “COME ON LOU! FOR NARNIA!” Harry yelled. I was pretty sure it was illegal to drive this fast, but we made it. I made the mistake of opening the door without warning everyone else and we tumbled through. I was in pain, but I scrambled to my feet. I ran inside, tripping multiple times, and got to Simon’s office. “Well, I guess that’s it.” Simone said. He got up and noticed me and smiled a bit, “Hello Niall. Here to record, or for something, maybe someone, else?” I blushed at his comment. I could tell he knew about Jessica.

                Seconds later, Harry and Liam appeared in the doorway. Simon paled a bit. “Hi Uncle Si.” They both said. I averted my eyes to Jessica. Her grip on the chair was on full force, like she was clinging on to dear life. I walked up to her and put my face in front of hers. The room went silent again. Everyone was observing my actions. “Hey Jessicake,” I said. “Hey,” she mumbled. I placed my hand on her forehead, “You ok? No bad memories?” She laughed at my concern. “It was actually the best memory I’ve had so far.” She looked at the ground and smiled. “And when you smile at the ground it ain’t hard to tell, you don’t know oh, oh, you don’t know you’re beautiful,” I sang. She giggled a bit and I placed my finger under her chin and brought her face to mine once again. “What was the memory?” I whispered. She blushed and looked down again. “The time you taught me to swim. I was like a new born seal,” she laughed.  I felt my eyes light up. She remembered. “I remember that! We were both so young.” I smiled at the memory.

                “So many memories we could have made. Could’ve done it all if you had stayed.” She whispered. I was confused. She must’ve seen the expression on my face and giggled. “It’s a new song I was writing.” We used to write songs together. “Do you remember that song we actually finished writing?” I asked her. Jessie’s eyes wandered into space. “Yeah, I do. Oath right?” She questioned. I nodded my head, “Do you remember the words?” “Never forgot them,” she said, “you wouldn’t mind if I used it for my album, would you? And if my good friend came and did your part?” The light from my eyes drained. It was OUR song, no one else’s. I plastered a fake smile onto my face “Sure!, as long as I’m the first to hear it!”

                She smiled at me, “Do you still remember the hand shake?” “Of course,” I told her. She held out her hand to start. 3 slaps and a pound it on the doe-low, a spin and my favorite part. She brought her face towards mine this time and we rubbed noses. Yeah, it’s weird, but it was our thing as 5 year olds. I just wanted to pull her closer and kiss her right there and then. Simon cleared his throat. Oh yeah, we AREN’T the only people here. Jessica pulled away and blushed. “Well this is awkward.” I heard Liam mumble. Harry was the first one to speak up at a normal tone of voice

“Jessica, are you sure you and Niall aren’t together?”

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Music Notes! I'm extremely sorry that I haven’t been on Wattpad lately. It’s been a tough week on me, so I haven’t been in the mood to update. So this is Chapter 10 part 1!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t wait until tomorrow or later today when I get to make chapter 10 part 2. So do you know that song Jessica sang? The one she wrote? Well I kinda wrote that song and it fit so… I just wanted to eliminate some confusion. I also want to say that Jessica is going to be recording Cher Lloyd’s songs. Ha-ha. Well I guess that’s it. Leave suggestions, questions and comments down below! Fan, Vote, and Comment!

*Keep the Melody*