Chapter 11

Jessica's POV

I wanted Skittles. No Snickers, no Hershey's, no Ritz, I wanted SKITTLES. I was starving and the only vending machine that has the original ones is at the other side of the building. I freaking hate the new green apple ones. I swear, they taste like crap. I passed one of the recording booths. There were 2 girls in there. One of them was singing Alicia Keys "If I Ain't Got You."

"Some people want it all

But I don't want nothing at all

If it ain't you baby

If I ain't got you baby

Some people want diamond rings

Some just want everything

But everything means nothing

If I ain't got you, Yeah"

I walked in and let her voice fill my ears. Damn she was good. The second girl turned around. She saw me and her eyes widened. The girl in the booth seemed to notice and walked into the room. "OH MY GOD," said the girl who was singing, "YOU'RE JESSICA FREAKIN' PARKER! I'M A HUGE FAN, I'M ARIEL." She took a deep breath and extended her hand. I took it in mine and shook it. I looked at the other girl, "and you are...?"

She looked confused, and then laughed. Her laugh was familiar. "You don't even remember me? You can be such a turd Jess." There was only 1 person on this entire planet that called me a turd. "KATIE!" I hugged her like I haven't seen her in 1,234,567,890 years. "How are you? How are the girls? How's your aunt holding up? How are the boys? Oh my God we have so much to catch up on!" I rambled. She laughed and said, "I'm great, the girls are here, my aunt is MUCH better, and the boys, they're also here. What about you? What have you been up to? Any new songs? How's your mom? How's Niall? Ethan misses you." I blushed at her Ethan comment. Ethan was my crush after Niall "left" me (even though I never stopped loving him), and Ethan admitted he loved me before I came to the USA. "I'm fine, recording songs and touring with One Direction, yeah a couple actually, she's fine, he's perfect."

"Whoa, you know One Direction? OMG NIALL AND HARRY, MINE FOR LIFE!" Ariel said. "Yeah," I said, "they're here, c'mon, I'm sure they'd LOVE to meet you." I took her hand and lead her to where the boys were recording their new song (A/N This was before TMH was released) Kiss You.

"Yeah, so tell me, girl, if every time we

To-o-uch

You get this kind of ru-u-ush

Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

If you don't wanna take it slow

And you just wanna take me home

Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Every time we to-o-uch

You get this kind of ru-u-ush

Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

If you don't wanna take it slow

And you just wanna take me home

Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

And let me kiss you"

Harry walked out of the booth and was eating skittles. "Hey Jessica," He hugged me on spot, "Uh, who are your...friends." "Give me some skittles and I'll tell you," I told him. He poured some in my hand and I shoved them into my mouth. I immediately spit them out once I realized it wasn't the original with lime. "UGH! I hate the new green apple." "Tastes like crap," Harry agreed.

The rest of the boys came out as I introduced my friends. "This is one of my best friends of all time, Katie Pena. We knew each other since fifth and yeah. Over here we have Ariel..." "Styles and or Horan," she said. Harry and Niall laughed as she blushed. "This girl had PIPES," I told them. Ariel smiled at me. Harry inspected me and turned to Ariel. "Prove it." "Now where has this happened before?" I teased. "What's that on the floor?" Louis pointed to my spit up candy. "Shut up and let her sing," I laughed.

Ariel took a deep breath and started,

"You and I

Two of a mind

This love's

One of a kind

You and I

We're drifting

Over the edge

And I will fall for you

If I fall for you

Would you fall too?

You and I

Learning to speak

With kisses on cheeks

You and I

We're lifted

Over the edge

And I will fall for you

If I fall for you

Would you fall too?

And I will fall for you

And if I fall for you

Would you fall too?

Would you fall too?

Would you fall too?

Would you fall too?

Would you fall too?"

Everyone smiled an applauded. "Great!" "Bravo!" "A natural talent!" "Well looks like you have some competition Jessi," Harry said. Niall stiffened and his eyes grew dark.

For fame or for your heart Harry? Either way, do I really?

Niall's POV

Harry did not just call her Jessi. That is MY name for her. I'll get him back... One way, or another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note!

Hello my wonderful music notes!! I'm SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING OMG I HATE MYSELF!!! But I finally got it done. The sad part is this might be the final update in a long time. There are finals this week and my birthday is next week and I want 1,000 reads as my present from wattpad. Wanna help with that? :D

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! This basically started as just a way for me to rant about the green apple skittles xD. By the way, how do you like the new cover?

*Keep the Melody*