Prologue

Skylar is a new student at sunrise academy. She just got a full ride sport scholarship. She is attending the academy not only for the scholarship but also to join the academy's soccer team. Skylar is one of the best female players ever. She was the best Atheltic at her old school. Her old school did no longer had a team n since the sunrise academy soccer couch had seen her play he had offered her a full ride scholarship n a spot on his team.

Taylor on the other hand had been attending sunrise academy already for a year with a full ride sport scholarship. He had his spot on the academy's soccer team as team captain. He was known for being the star player on the team n his cold attitude towards other who he did not know that well. He always kept to himself unless he was with his team.

Taylor has been through a lot his whole entire life just like skylar. They both are so different yet so alike. On skylar's first day at sunrise she is informed she has dorm 18. Dorm 18 in which taylor currently lives in. What's gonna happen with skylar n Taylor. Skylar living in the same dorm as Taylor, playin in the same team and learning to live with each other. What's going to happened when Skylar joins the team... Is Taylor gonna accept that fact that Skylar is in the team..... after all the Championship are coming n they can't lose.