Chapter Seven: Missed Calls and Txts

Last night I Layed there for gods know how long. I don't even remember when I fell alseep but I do remember I laid awake thinking about everything that had happened. God what a first day I had.

It was 5:40 am at the moment. I turned around and saw that Taylor was still sleeping. I got up, picked my clothes out. My black high top vans, Black Sweatpants, black lose shorts, a grey cut sided shirt (cut muscle shirt) and a black strapless bra. I took my stuff and headed for the bathroom. I need to take a shower to cool me off. To wash away all the bullshit from yesterday and to start new today.

By the time I got out of the shower it was 5:55. 15 min shower. Even though I'm a girl and they say that girls take forever to get ready I don't take that long. I surely don't take as long as Taylor does in the shower I think to myself.

I dress up and fix my hair so that it doesn't look like a bushy mess. I look in the mirror and look at myself for a min. "Wow....I've....I've...changed a lot..." I barely mange to whisper as I stare at myself in the mirror. I realize I have grown a lot since the last time I took a good long look at my self.

Looks like I'm about 5,3 , 5,4 now. I'm pretty short if you ask me. I have tan skin. I have long dark Caramel color curly hair that reaches slightly past my breast. I have green hazel eyes. I guess you can say I have a nice toned body. You can see my tone but not to toned to look masculine 6 pack through the side cutted shirt I'm wearing. I look for a couple of seconds longer before I look away.

I have many more things to do than to be looking at my self in the Mirror I tell myself. I finish getting ready and look at my phone. I sigh when I remember I still have to call back my dad.

I Dial his number. On the third ring he answers. "Skylar? Hello how are you? How did everything go yesterday? Did everything go ok?" A couple seconds pass and I still don't answer unsure of what to say.

He doesn't need to hear my pointless drama. "....Skylar estas bien?"
" Umm.... yah.... I'm alright dad... Thanks."

"You sure, you don't sound alright...Did everything go ok yesterday...?"

"Umm...yah" I say as I look at the bathroom door. The only thing separating me from Taylor. "Yah....uhhhh Umm...yah everything went.....great. I arrived on time and got here safely. Mr. Sunrise welcomed me to the academy and..... congratulated me on my upcoming soccer season. I've already settle in and right now I'm just about to go to today's orientation about our classes and stuff." I say in a low tone trying to not sigh as much I wanted to.

"Glad to hear everything went good on the first day."

"Yah...Iknow thanks.... Umm sorry about not returning your call yesterday by the way"

"I'm sure you were busy with everything it's ok...so at what time will it start."

"In a couple of mins "I say checking the time. 6:05 a.m. It's gonna start at 6:45, but I'm not really in a good mood and my dad doesn't need me to let it out on him.

"Oh ok. Well good luck Skylar I love u please be safe and if anything call me ok."

"Thanks me too dad and I will" I say. Glad that his keeping our talk short. He knows I don't really like to talk for a long time over the phone. "Bye talk to you later dad"

"Bye Skylar Good luck I love u."

I hang up after he says that. I let out a long sigh and run my hands through my hair. "Well....that was awkward.....Doesn't get any easier each time" I say as I start picking up my stuff and walk outside of the bathroom.

It was easier to talk to my dad before the accident. After my moms and brothers death it was to much to handle for me so I distanced off. My dad and I aren't as close as we used to be. Just to say a simple sentence is hard for me. I feel bad but I'm glad my dad understands... Or at least I hope he does. It has nothing to do with him...just me. He has enough on his plate with my sister and brother.

The lights are still off when I walk out of the bathroom. I go to my bed and put away my clothes from yesterday. I look around and pick up my black vans back pack from my desk and open it. I take out the papers I need and put them on my bed. I crouch down and open my duffle bag and take out my cleats, shin gards, long socks, and extra t-shirt. I put them in my backpack.

While Im getting my stuff together I feel like someone's watching me. I turn around and notice Taylor is up and sitting on his bed looking at me. When I look at him he looks away. I make a confused expression but turn around.

I sit on my bed and check my phone.6:08 a.m. I still have to answer to my friend's Txts. "Oh well I'll do it later I say" slightly. As I'm doing my own thing Taylor has picked out his clothes and walked passed me towards the bathroom.

I hear the shower going so I guess his gonna take a shower. I don't really know the campus's that well so I might as well stay here a couple mins longer. As much as I don't like it I think imma have to ask taylor for directions on how to get to the oritentaon. That's gonna be fun.

I use the time to txt back my friends.

How did everything go Curly Fries - Marlene
Yah did everything go ok - Jacky

Couldn't have gone better -__-

What happened lol did it Turn out that the taylor girl was like u Thought lmao. (Btw Thx for answering like 10 years later -_-)-Jacky

I wish -_- (sorry jacky/ Marlene a lot of bullshit went on yesterday)

Wat do u mean - Marlene

Turned out that Taylor is a guy.

Wat!?? - Marlene
A Guy??! Lol ohhhh Taylor.... Taylor.. Make sense (no it doesn't)- Jacky

Is he hot tho- Marlene
Really dude really -__- - Jacky
Well there has to be one good thing about all of this... Soo is he hot.???!!?? ;) ;) - Marlene

Yah he is but he has a bitchy attitude. I think I got him on his rag or something

Lmao sucks tho but who knows, maybe that was just the first day - jacky
Yah dude maybe he was on his rag tal ves ya se le pasó lol - Marlene

Yah lol maybe. aye i gotta go i got orientation in a bit.

Kk by fag good luck with the hottie ;) ((better give us details later ;) lmao)) - Marlene
Bye dude good luck txt us if anything happens. (Seriously Marlene -__-)) - Jacky
Ay Lol its was a Joke (not really tell us later ;) lol) bye we love u good luck- Marlene

So did any of u expect the tragic story of skylar's family?
Hope ur all liking it so far lol I would love to hear ur thoughts about it soo pls comment and tell me what u think. Thank u all so much :)