Chapter Four: Great News

"U both... Will...Still be sharing dorm 18." As he said that a million thoughts came to my mind of horrible it would be to live with him. We can't even walk to one place with out fighting let alone imagine living together... That would probably mean constant fighting. Somethin I don't need, somethin we both don't need.

"Mr.Sunrise can't u see taylor n I don't get along. U just saw that your self. Why put us to live together if all we r gonna do is fight. What's that point of that?" I said with a serious tone in my voice.

"We can't stand each other at all! We haven't even known each other for 2 hours n we have just been basically fighting." Taylor said with an annoyed expression on his face.

"And that is why I want u both to live in the same dorm. So both of u can learn to live with each other. Like u both said u both haven't known each other for no longer than a couple of hours and so far haven't gotten along. U both haven't gotten the opportunity to get to know each other. Who knows u both may have more in common than u know. For example Soccer. Soccer Sesean is starting and ethier way u both will have to learn to get along. U both might as well start by sharing the same dorm room."

"But Mr.Sunsrise-" both me n Taylor said before being interrupted. "No buts. I expect u both to learn to get along. I expect u both to behave urselfs. I don't want no trouble coming from both of u. In life things will not always come the way u want them or expect them to but ethier way u'll have to learn to go along with them."

"I don't want to share the dorm room with her! She's straight out annoying and I can't even stand being around her. Just imagine how living with her would be Mr.Sunsrise?!" Taylor said practically yelling.

"Mr.Callaway stop acting childish. This isn't first grade. I meant what I said n I expect u both to learn to get along and learn to share dorm 18!" Mr.Sunsrise said with Stern tone and a serious face.

"Fine!" Taylor said standing up practically kicking his chair away while making his way to the door before he stopped infront off me n said "Stay out of my way!" And slammed the door shut after him.

"U seriously want me to learn to get along with that...?!" I say under my breath. More to myself thinking that Mr.Sunsrise wouldn't be able to hear.
He just chuckled and said "Iknow Taylor may at first seem unlikeable but trust me his a good guy. I'm sure u both will learn to get along and end up being good friends." he said with a kind smile.

"I don't know. I don't promise anything but I'll try just because after all we are in the same soccer team n scouts r coming to see us play this year I don't need any fights between me n him to distract me from training." I say with a serious face. "I appreciate ur time Mr.Sunsrise I guess I should go." I say as I get up and start walking towards the door.

"If u need anything or have any questions Ms.Carfoward u can come c me. Good luck with Mr. Callaway." He said before I walked out and started making my way towards my dorm. Dorm.....18.