Chapter two: AssHole

We both left the room and as we were walking it was silent. Strange thing though is wasn't an awkward Silence... As we were walking we past a couple dorms. Mostly all guys...more like all guys. Some would say hi or nod towards taylor.

Once we left the building we had to walk towards The main building's office. While walking I noticed that some girls where looking in my direction. I looked around and figured out they were staring at Taylor. It was pathetic. The look they gave him, it was as if he was the new toy in kindergarden which everyone wanted to play with...which everyone wanted.

As we kept on walking I noticed the attention wasn't just towards Taylor now, it was now towards me. And tbh the attention I was getting didn't seem like the good kind.

Some of the girls who were looking a Taylor shifted their stare towards me. I try to avoid their stare since I didn't want anything to do with them. They gave me a bad feeling.

I kept trying to ignore them but they just gave me glares. Tf I thought to myself, first I get yelled at by the fucking 3 year old who's walking next to me and now I have these dumasses glaring at me for no reason. Great just what I need. Great way to make new friends on the first day.

Just as I thought things couldn't get any better a girl who I didn't even know walked past right infront of me, more like shoved her way through towards Taylor.

"Hey bae" she said as she flickered her bushy squirls she had for ""eyelashes"". I turned to look towards Taylor...who to my surprised looked extremely annoyed....more annoyed then he had looked like with me. "Since when am I your "bae", he responed to her with a cold stare.

On the outside I had no expression but in the inside I was just like wtf...y.. is he acting like that. Isn't she like his girlfriend or some thing like that. Ohhhh.... Let me guess he must be one of those ""I'm too good too hot too awesome too popular" for you types of guy.

Even though I didn't show it, it looked like she was as shocked as I was but her shocked expression didn't last for long. Instead a flirtatious smile crept on on her face. "Haha you're funny bae." she said as she put her hands on his chest and batted her bushy squirls.

I clearly didn't need this at all so I spoke up. "Why don't you and your girlfriend flirt later. Maybe even get a room but for now I'm kinda in a hurry. So let's go." Annoyed as he was with that girl it looked like he didn't like the fact of me telling him what to do.

"First of all I don't listen to wtf you have to say. 2 she isn't my girlfriend." He said as he turned towards me" And 3" he said as he turned back towards the girl and brushed her hands of his chest. " for the hundreths time leave me TF alone jennifer!" ....WoW... How nice of him....wat a supper nice way of putting it dumass. She looked surprised like she was about to ""cry"" but it looked like Taylor didn't really care instead he walked around her n started off again towards the main building.

Surprised as I was I started walking too. That's weird I thought to my self. Catching up to Taylor I said,"Looks like you left your girlfriend crying back there." I guess it was the wrong thing to say cause he stoped, turned around and gave me a cold stare. "What makes you think you can talk to me! If I'm walking with you to the main building is to see why tf they put in my dorm, not to go on a walk with you, you got that!"

As he finished he turned around n kept on walking. "The faster we get there the better. Hurry tf up"he said as I stayed glued to the spot half shocked at wat he had said even though It didn't last for long.