09/22/21 10:45PM

In reality, I write love poems for someone who doesn't love me.

I mean, I don't blame her, we just met, once to be exact.

But if you saw her eyes, you'd make a deal with the devil that you can't take back too.

Now I'm lost here, having so much emotion for a girl that's riding someone else.

The price I paid for it? My heart.

It's absolutely insane how someone can catch you like that, but damn, I have not a single regret.

How could I, my my, you'd have to be here.

She tells me about who's tongue she's sucking that night and all I can do is wish it was me.

She tells me about who's arms are holding her and all I can do is reach mine out and wish it was me.

She tells me who she's loving and goddamn, I wish it was me.

I wish it was me.

Sitting on the edge of a building and I figured I'd clear my mind but instead I'm sitting here writing horrible poetry about a girl I met once and fell for, what can you say for yourself?

Probably better, for sure.

Do I wish anything different? Not really, I think it humbled the fuck out of me.

Gotta learn to sit comfortably at a table with someone you admire as a friend too or else I don't think it's love you feel at all.

I do wonder though, should I stop with the erotic drafts?

I mean, I still have a goddamn imagination.

Her grinding on my cock.

Her.

I should get off the ledge.

I should also stop writing now.

#yk