beautiful love (2/1)

1st pov:

I decided to ignore it, and went back to training.

Adora: I hope sutoka doesn't go too hard on him...

Y/n: hey adora, what are his powers?

Adora: well, he can teleport, he has to have enhanced strength, since he could knock me over in my she ra form with those skinny arms, and he can turn into a shadow. That last ability would be useful for stealth missions, if his eyes didn't glow purple.

Y/n: purple...

I pondered what she had said for a minute. Those purple orbs I saw last night...was that sutoka? He did show up right after...no, he wouldn't stalk a random person, he's a prince!

Time skip

There was another murder by the end of the day, so I decided to go home. When I got to my bed, I felt like something bad was about to happen. Scared, I looked around my house to find nothing. However, when I looked out the window, I saw the purple orbs again.

Worried, I closed the curtains, and went to grab a weapon to make me feel better. However, when I began to lift up my spear, I heard slow footsteps in my hallway...

With my spear in ny shaking hands, l looked down the hall to see sutoka with his purple eyes reflecting the lantern behind me.

He slowly crept closer to me, and I backed up in fear. As he made it to my rooms doorway, I tried to stab him with my spear, but he grabbed it and gently moved it to the side.

Sutoka: relax, it's just me.

Y/n: wh-what are you doing here?

Sutoka took a few steps around the room, looking shy. Eventually, he started talking again.

Sutoka: w-well, I just wanted to tell you how I feel. As soon as I saw you for the first time, I felt something I never felt before.

Y/n:...is that a good thing?

Sutoka: absolutely! You are so beautiful, I-I just want to protect you...that's why I tried denying your aplication to be a soldier. It's too dangerous for someone as special as you.

Y/n: thanks, I guess...but I'm not sure what you're trying to say...

He started walking towards me again, and I sat down on my bed, and he sat next to me.

Sutoka: we have some kind of connection, I can feel it! I love you, and you love me!

Y/n: uh, I barely know you, so I can't love you-

Suyoka: nonsense. You just...haven't sparked yet. But that's ok, I can help you, I can show you how much I love you!

He suddenly moved his face closer to mine. I tried to back away, but he held my head and kissed me forcibly. He was far stronger than me, so I couldn't do anything about it besides struggle. Eventually, he stopped, and looked at me with a creepy smile.

Sutoka: see? We can love each other! You just have to adjust to it, and eventually, we can be happy.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I'm not sure what is wrong with him, but his mindset is awful.

Y/n: that's not how relations work, you can't just force me to be in love with you!

Sutoka: I'm not forcing you, I'm resurfacing you true feelings! We both know we are perfect for each other, we have such

                      Beautiful love