Kyle x undead reader

(found this as a draft from last year, so why not finish it)

One more Kyle x reader oneshot, because Wattpad doesn't give him nearly enough love. (Seriously though, it should not take hours of searching through these kinds of collections to only find one Kyle x reader.)

Y/n is a science experiment of hordak's, that has been placed back on their previous team, under catra's command this time.

Y/n is basically a zombie. They have Green skin, an oversized hoodie, and a large hole in their abdomen. Any other details are up to the imagination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov:

Hordak had been testing on me for who knows how long. Ever since I could remember, I've been stuck in this room, fighting robots and doing exercises to make sure I can move properly. Today is supposed to be the day that I can be free and go meet my 'old friends'.

Holding onto shadow weaver's arm, she led me down the many, confusing hallways filled with the soldiers hordak told me of. Walking through a door, I saw the dark sky above us for the first time, along with many different people moving crates into cargo trucks.

Shadow weaver called for the attention of someone named 'catra' when I saw a cat person with heterochromia eyes turning her head towards us, before staring at me wide-eyed. Soon, a few others saw me, with surprised expressions, including a lizard person, a scorpion Lady, a girl with brown hair, and a blonde boy. The blonde boy looked even more shocked than the others, with tears swelling up in their eyes.

As shadow weaver walked me over to them, I hid behind her back as I didn't like how they were staring at me.

Shadow weaver: catra, ever since Adora left your team, you have been lagging behind on productivity. To finally get you and your team to succeed, I have invested quite the amount of effort in bringing you someone comparable to Adora. Remember, they aren't the same as you remember.

Shadow weaver shoved me over to them. These are the first people I've interacted with outside of hordak and shadow weaver, which made me pretty nervous.

Shadow weaver: as for you y/n, I trust that you live up to my expectations.

Y/n: oh, I won't let you down shadow weaver!

Shadow weaver walked off, leaving me behind with my new teammates. Turning around to greet them, the cat person hugged me, followed by the rest of them. Who knew making people like you was this easy?

Scorpia: I have no idea who you are, but I love hugging people!

Kyle: y/n! I can't believe it, I-we thought you died!

Y/n: what? I've never even met you guys before, why'd you think I died?

Kyle: what-

Catra: what do you mean by that? We're best friends! You, you can't remember?

Y/n: the earliest thing that I remember was hordak testing me. I've never left the sanctum before.

The strangers all looked between each other sadly, before the cat person's badge started blinking.

Catra: well, we used to be best friends...it's great to see you again.

She walked off, talking into her badge while the blonde boy walked up to me. In comparison, I was around three heads taller than him.

Kyle: so, you really can't remember anything?

Y/n: not anything of you guys. Just being in the sanctum.