Chapter 6- Seoul

Steve's POV-

As the quinjet hovers over Seoul, Clint drops me and Alex off on the top of a building far enough away from Dr. Cho's lab.

"Two minutes. Stay close." I say into the earpiece, "Ok, so what do we do now?" Alex asks not taking her eyes off the lab. "We infiltrate," I say as I jump down off the roof.

I look up at Alex who is gawking at me, "Your Turn, I'll catch you!" I say as she looks at me from above. "Yeah... No..." She looks around and turns back to me "You know there are stairs right?" She says as she walks away from the ledge. I roll my eyes as I wait for her to walk down the staircase.

************

We run into the lab looking for where the cradle could be when we see a wounded Helen Cho on the ground with a big blast across her chest.

"Dr. Cho!" I say as I lean down to her, Alex passes me a bandage that was lying around so I can stop Cho's bleeding. "What happened?" Alex says as she leans down as well.

"He's uploading himself into the body." She says as she gasps for air, I hold the bandage down on her wound to stop the bleeding. Alex gets up and looks at her wrist then starts to tap at the screen.

"I'm calling an ambulance, We have to go?" Alex says as she looks up from her wrist. I go to get up but Cho stops me"The real power is inside the Cradle. The gem, its power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the Cradle to Stark." Dr. Cho says.

"First I have to find it," I say as I let go, "Go." Helen says as I turn on my Comm. "Did you guys hear that?" I ask into the comm to hear Clint say "We did."

"I got a private jet taking off, across town, no manifest. That could be him." Nat says from the background. Alex and I take off out onto a balcony which has a ladder going up to the road above, I start to climb the ladder as Alex stares up at me.

"What's with you and high things!" She says as she hesitantly climbs up the ladder behind me.

"There. It's the truck from the lab. Right above you, Cap. On the loop by the bridge. It's them. I got three with the Cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver." Clint says as we are almost to the top.

"Negative! If that truck crashes, the gem could level the city. We need to draw out Ultron." I say as I see the truck coming towards us. I grab Alex and start running, I jump off of the road and we land directly on top of the Truck.

My shield makes a loud bang since I landed backward with Alex on top of me. "Oh my god, I'm going to kill you after this is over." Alex says as she gets up and cracks her back.

I roll my eyes and go over to the truck door, I lower myself down as I try to pry open the truck door. Alex goes the other way and knocks out the driver and takes over.

As I try to open it, Ultron blasts the door which makes the door fling open and falls onto the road, It is still somehow connected to the truck so I latch on to the door.

"Well, he's definitely unhappy! I'm gonna try and keep him that way," I say as I try to hold on to the door as it scrapes against the moving road.

"Maybe Ultron will kill you for me." Alex says as clint says over the intercom, "You're not a match for him, Cap." I lower my head trying to catch my breath but also hide a smile as I say "Thanks, Barton."

I manage to get up on to my feet and the door has now moved to the side of the truck, I try to get back inside before the door collapses since it's hanging on by a thread. Ultron blasts another laser at me as I try to enter the truck, I go backward onto another car behind me, I jump from that truck onto another truck driving by, I hold on to the truck and swing.