Chapter 7- The Cradle

Steve's POV-

We rush into the Avengers tower, Alex by my Side and Wanda & Pietro Behind us. We enter the Lab as Banner and Stark work on it. "I'm gonna say this once," I say with a serious tone. "How about "nonce"?" Stark says quickly.

"Shut it down, Stark!" Alex says from beside me. Wanda and Pietro move to the Side of Alex, Both twins on opposite sides of her, as if they're protecting her just in case this turns into a fight, "Nope, Not gonna happen" Tony says as he moves toward another monitor.

"You don't know what you're doing," I say before Tony does anything on the monitor. "And you do? She's not in your head?" Banner says, Pointing at Wanda. "I know you're angry," Wanda says moving to the side of me. 'Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." Banner says trying to be threatening, it doesn't work so well.

"Banner, after everything that's happened..." I say as I move forward trying to take Banner's glare off of Wanda. "That's nothing compared to what's coming!" Tony yells at the Four of us. "You don't know what's in there!" Wanda Yells back, "This is out of your expertise, Stark!" Alex yells as well.

Soon enough it turns into an argument, Everyone yelling things back and forth until a blue streak races around the cradle unplugging everything and knocking us all back.

Pietro stops running and ends up holding an unplugged wire, He is back in his spot next to Alex as he says "No, no. Go on. You were saying?" after saying that a shot comes up from underneath the two, breaking the glass they're standing on. they both go plummeting to the floor below.

"Pietro! Alex!" Wanda and I say at the same time, as we run over. We see Pietro on the floor with Clint's foot on Pietro's legs, stopping him from moving.

I hear a whine coming from behind clint and Pietro, I look over to see Alex clutching the side of her abdomen whilst lying on the floor. "What? You didn't see that coming?" Clint says to Pietro, "CLINT! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Alex calls from behind him.

"I'm Re-routing the upload," Tony says after hearing a beeping coming from the machines, I throw my shield which hits and destroys most of the machines around Tony.

Tony Retaliates when his iron hand blasts me backward. I fly backward and hit a couple of file boxes, Wanda goes to use her powers but Banner gets up behind her and puts her in a chokehold like he said he would.

"Go ahead, piss me off," Banner says into Wanda's ear but loud enough for us all to hear. Clint makes his way back up to our level and cocks his gun. I get up quickly and Jump to punch Tony but the Iron breastplate sends another blast at me, which makes us both fly backward, but I land back into the spot I was originally in.

Wanda uses her powers to hit Banner off of her. Pietro zooms in, holding Alex in his hands. He places her gently next to me as he rushes to help his sister.

I Turn to look at her but instead see Thor sliding into the room, He jumps on top of the Cradle which makes me and Alex Stand up even though she's injured.

He lifts his hammer into the air and Lighting starts to form near it, "Wait!" I hear Banner scream but it's faint because of all the noise Thor is making. I shield the light with my arm and turn away, I see Alex looking at Thor in awe. She's never saw the Mjolnir in action this close before, She suddenly realizes what's going on.

Alex's POV-

"THOR!" I yell out knowing well that I'm the only one he would listen to, But he doesn't stop Suddenly he points his Hammer at the Cradle and the Lightning engulfs the cradle.

The power reaches overdrive and all the monitors start flashing red, But Thor doesn't stop. He finally stops when he realizes he went overboard, It's silent for a few minutes until- BOOM!