𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

{there a lot of time skips in this chapter!}

(Fake Friends)

Y/n's POV

the next day i got ready for school. my brother walked me to school like always. i saw Jacob at school but i didn't say anything to him. i just smiled and waved. but then he came over to me. our siblings weren't around. they were in class. "hey!" he said "hi" "can we work on the project after lunch?" he asked sweetly "yeah sure, just tell me when your ready to work on it" i said. he then smiled and walked off to his class. i couldn't help but smile back at him. 

it was almost lunch and i was sitting with a few of my friends. i don't feel like there real friends. there just fake people. pretending like people there not. they also just use me for likes and followers soon as they get enough attention they will leave  me. i know this because i had a lot of old friends in the past that just ended up leaving me. i don't drop them though because without friends i look stupid. but honestly i might just leave them at this point. i was finished my lunch so i was just on my phone. my 'friends' were taking picture's of me and posting it. that's when i felt a tap on my shoulder. i turned around and saw Jacob. all of my so called friends got off there phone's and looked at Jacob. they roll up there skirt's and fix there hair when he come's by. it's honestly really stupid. Jacob never seemed to notice them which always made them mad. "hey do you wanna work on the project now?" he asked "yeah sure!" i said getting up and leaving. my 'friend's' looked so pissed. they hate when i get attention. 

we found a quiet place to work. "you saved me from those people" i said he laughed and looked at me. "you mean your friend's?" "not really my friend's there kinda mean" i said and he nodded. we ended up getting a lot of work done. "i'll see you at drama class?" i said "yeah i'll see you there" we both went our own way's.

It was time for drama class so i got my things together and went to class. i saw Jacob sitting in chair a long with other's.  class started and it was kinda boring. these classes aren't gonna help my acting at all but i really don't care. "i want to do something different for this year's class! i want to do a play for you guys! it will be Romeo and Juliet!" our teacher said. i was actually kinda excited for it. i have never done a school play before. i have only been in movies and show's. she started handing out script's to the entire class. "Y/n and Jacob! i really think you two should audition for the lead roles! i think it will be a nice experience for the both of you!" she said. me and Jacob looked at each other and slightly blushed. there was a girl who gave me a death stare. her name is Amber.  she was in my so called 'friend group' she was one who was really mean to me. they all treated me like shit but she was the worst one out of all of them. she started taking drama classes just to be closer to Jacob. she actually hate's drama classes and she make's fun of it a lot. she even say's my acting can be crap sometimes. which i don't believe because i won best child when i was 8. i know she's gonna audition for Juliet. i don't want her to get that role. our teacher said that the audition was this Friday. i wasn't gonna miss it.

soon as i got home i read over my lines. i didn't want Amber to get the part. i was going over my lines for hours, this is what i do, when i want something i work for it a little to much. mom and dad both say i need to slow down sometimes. i stopped for a second. i thought to myself, why do i want this part so bad? this play is gonna be stupid! why do i want it so bad?! is it because i don't want Amber to be Juliet? but that's stupid because this whole play is stupid! i then realized that i wanted the role because i didn't want Amber to be Juliet because of Jacob. everyone knows Jacob is gonna get the part as Romeo. is that why i want to be Juliet? no it's not because of Jacob! maybe i do like Jacob? 

Friday finally rolled around and i was ready to audition. i saw Jacob  in history class. he kept looking at me and smiling. the more he smiled at me the more  i like him....so maybe i do have a small crush on Jacob?

it was lunch and i was gonna sit alone but Amber made me sit with her. it's hard to get out of toxic friendships. i also have problem with sticking up for myself.  "so you both are auditioning for Juliet?" a girl in the group asked. "yeah! but i'll probably get it" Amber said and all the girls laughed. "what makes you think that?" i said. "well your movies are crap anyway no one really watch's them and no one knows who you are" Amber said in a Duh tone. "you know she won best child actor when she was 8 right?" i heard a voice. it was Jacob. "she beat me!" he said. i slightly smiled that he was sticking up for me. he grabbed my arm and brought me to the hall. "why are you friend's with them?" he asked. "i can't seem to get rid of them" i said. "well you can hang out with me!" he said sweetly. "yeah but our sibling's will rat us out" i said disappointed.  "we can work around that! we will avoid them, we can eat our lunch in the supply closet!" he said. "you sure you want to eat lunch in there with me?" i asked he nodded his head. the rest of lunch we talked in the closet. 

drama class finally came around. i made it to class and started freaking out. i fucking hate Amber i can't let her get the part. Jacob has nothing to worry about he already has the part as Romeo. our teacher was making us go on the stage and do our lines. our teacher was staring at me and Jacob weirdly. "can you two come off the stage for a second?" she asked us. we both slowly walked off the stage and walked over to her. "can you two kiss?" she said. what the fuck is she talking about. Jacob had a weird face too. "umm sorry?" Jacob said. "oh come on! you two are professional actors! can you two just kiss, i just want to see what you guys look together" she said. me and Jacob looked at each other. he slowly started to lean in and so did i. i felt his soft lips on mine.  i know everyone was looking at us. he was actually a really good kisser. in that moment i knew i liked Jacob Tremblay.  we both pulled apart a looked at our teacher. "that was really good guys!" she said then wrote something down in her note book. Jacob pulled me aside. "i'm sorry, i didn't know she was gonna make us do that" he whispered. "it's okay" i said and smiled. 

 i still had to audition for Juliet. it wouldn't be far for the teacher to give a person that has  experience with acting the role without even auditioning. i understood that. i did my audition and it went well. the teacher really liked it. Amber was a bitch the rest of the day to me. which i wasn't really surprised because i kissed Jacob. everyone know's Amber has a crush on him expect for Jacob. 

i walked home and just thought about that kiss. it was really good. i really like Jacob now. this sucks. i'm not supposed to like him! i'm not even supposed to look at him!! 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 hey guys!!! i really hope you liked this chapter!!! let me know what you think and what i should add to the story. i don't know when i will come out with the next chapter. anyway bye!

words: 1428 <3