𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

(Bestie..)

Y/n POV
I didn't understand. I didn't know what to do. I did believe Jacob but I didn't want to. I didn't want to be with him again. I just wanted to be alone. Of course I missed him but what he did was heartbreaking for me. As much as I hate to say it...life was hard. I hate saying that because Jacob is the reason. I hate crying over a boy.

After Jacob told me the real story I didn't know what to do. I just left. He tried to talk to me all day but I wouldn't let him. Now school is done and I am laying on my bed looking at my ceiling trying not to cry. If I start crying then I will hate myself.

i heard a knock on my window. i look over and saw Jacob. i was very confused. i opened my window even though i didn't want to. soon as he got in he kissed me. i pushed him back. "Jacob i don't want this......not right now" i said and he had a upset face. "i'm sorry.....i need to think"  

"please forgive me!!" he said. "i want to but i can't...." he looked really upset and i felt really bad but i had to stand my ground. he turned around and left. i felt really guilty but i couldn't do anything about it. 

that night i just laid down and tried not to think about it. but it was hard not to. i tried to think about my new movie that i am coming out with but that didn't really work. i basically just cried that night. i really needed to think about everything but i didn't want to it was too hard for me. the play is coming soon so i should be thinking about that. 

the next day i got up early. i went for a shower, did my hair, got dressed, ate breakfast and then walked to school. soon as i got to school Jacob was looking at me. he knew i didn't want to talk to him so he didn't even try. the whole day Amber was being a bitch. she was through my lunch on the ground and tried to trip me during PE. i would normally get her back with something but i decided just to avoid her as much as possible. i focused on the play a lot more. witched is what i wanted.  school was over and i felt a little better. i got a message from Kyla. she said she was coming over in a few minutes. i felt better about that. 

a few moments later Kyla walked through my bedroom door. "hey! i missed you!" she said. "i missed you too" i said than hugged her. God, i missed her so much.  she sat on my bed and looked at me. "so....how are you and Brady?" i asked. "oh, we're great! i met his family last week. it went really well" she said. "oh, my God! you met his family?!" i asked. "yes! it was scary but it ended really well" she said. we talked about her for a while because i didn't want to talk about me. but i knew she was gonna ask about me anyway. "how are you?" she asked. "well.." 

"it's okay...i know what happened..i was just trying to be nice" she said. i was confused. how the hell did she know? "Brady was talking to Jacob and he told me what happened" she said. i put my head down. she gave me a hug. she could tell i didn't want to talk about it. she moved on and talked about other things and made me feel a lot better. she's a really good friend. we talked, ate and watched a lot of movies. she ended up staying over. 

A/n: hey guys! i am really sorry i didn't update in a long time. some of you guys commented ideas to help me! thank you guys so much btw! although this is none of your guys ideas, i had to make something so i made a quick chapter. i will make better chapters later. also this book won't last for long. it will be ending it soon!!