Chapter 1

~Angela's POV~

I wake up with a not so happy day. It's my first day of school, and I'm horrible at making friends. Not to mention it's my first year at this middle school called Bria Clair Middle School. It's 6 o'clock in the morning, and I start getting ready. I untangle my hair revealing bright red tips at the bottom of my soft, wavy, light brown hair. I put on my favorite bands t-shirt (a Bring Me The Horizon shirt) with really tight skinny jeans, and gray converse shoes. I then walked to school, because it was fairly close. As I entered the gates of "hell" (aka school), I saw many girls yelling and crying because they haven't seen each other in a "long" time. I was annoyed just a bit. Sooner or later the headphones that connected to my phone were in my ear blasting bands music. *a bell rings* I take off my headphones and I walk to my first period, I isolated myself, but there was this girl named Jenny and she had short dark brown hair. She was as tall as me but I admit, I was shorter than her.

"Hi, my name is Jenny. What's yours?" Jenny asked.

"U-uh Hi, my name is Angela..." I whispered.

"I like that name, is this your first year at Bria?"

"Yea I-" she cut me off.

"You'll love it here. To start off, want to be friends?'

I replied with "Yea sure."

Our teacher introduced herself to us, with the name Ms.Gera. She seemed to be happy, so by the time she finished talking about herself, the bell rang to go to the next class. I walk to my second period alone. But when I entered that class, my brown eyes contacted with a hazel eyed boy who had dimples and a nice smile. He was as skiny as me, he also had soft short black hair, he was taller than me, and his personality was perfect. I started having feelings for him when he talked to me. Our teacher was a MESA teacher, this class is an elective where we build stuff like cardboard boats or bottle rockets. Our teacher, Ms.Joanah, had informed us that we will be going to competitions. Like that did not make me nervous at all (that's sarcasm if you can't tell). The bell rang once again, and school continued.

-school ends-

I walk home with a huge grin on my ugly face. "I can't stop thinking about him. I never even got to know his name...". I get home and great thing I did not get any homework, so I then started playing COD AW on my Xbox One. After beating many noobs multiple times, I decided to shower and get some sleep. And I think to myself that this school should be not as bad as others.