chapter 10

-Elis' POV-
I have decided to express my feelings towards her. I really hope she feels the same.
Time passes on, it's second period now. I walk into the class to see Angela in a corner. She seemed to be nervous. I walked up to her and asked,"What's wrong?". She looked up at me and looked relieved and responded, "I have to do this sort of dare but-" I cut her off.
"What's the dare?"
"To tell my crush how I feel."
To calm her down i told her, "I'll be with you to tell your crush."
"...but thing is I ..."
" 'I...' What ? " I asked nervously.

-Angela's POV- 

"I have a crush on... you." I said with a sad face, knowing he won't feel the same.

"me?, I...I'm speechless." 

"Yea, I know you don't feel the same."

"what makes you think that?" he asked.

"I mean, look at me. I'm ugly, I'm horrifying, I'm retarded." I stated.

"No your not, you beautiful, I actually feel the same about you." he said. 

"Wait, you like me?" I babbled on. 

"Yeaaa, I've been scared to tell you or ask you out. I thought you wouldn't feel the same.", when he told me this I was blushing so much, my face looked like a tomato!

-Elis' POV- 

Oh my gosh. I never actually thought she felt the same. The butterflies in my stomach were flying around making me happy. Since we felt the same, I actually had the guts to ask her out.

"Umm. Will you be... my grilfirend?" I aksed anxiously.

"Of course, I literally waited for this day my whole life." when she said that we started to giggle simultaneously. Oh my god. I'm so happy. We're together! I walked her to her next class (like most boyfriends), and she got a text from this "A" person, and I read it. I wonder how long this person has been threatening her. I also wonder who this person is. 

-Angela's POV- 

Oh my gosh,  I'm so happy he's finally my boyfriend, but the "A" person is still threatening me. While I was walking to my third period, I got a text, but he read it. His face was worried. I wanted to explain to him, but he would be late to his class. Funny that this text knew that we were dating. "oh congrats on ur new bf! jk not really. this wasn't supposed to happen. lol but sadly someone will be gone in a couple of months or less. lmao                         hatrid-A". 

Ever since this text I made my mom meet him and i met his moom, so we were able to go over to each others houses. I was happy about this, but this "A" person was scaring, and ruining my side of the relationship (like its hurting me, like he has very little clue about this.). How will i ever tell him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*****OMG GUYS! i have 94 reads, well the last time I checked. I decided to do more than 10 chapters, but there will be a sequel to this story. I think this was one of the longest chapters lol. Bye guys!