chapter 4

-Jenny's POV-
Days start to go by much faster than they did before. Angela and I are great friends. School has been really good it's just at home. I haven't seen my dad ever since I was 6. He hasn't said happy birthday or anything like that. "But that's life right?" I thought to myself. I reach for my TV remote, and watched cutthroat kitchen. Angela and I love that show we usually facetime and would sort of have bets to make it interesting, but oddly enough, she didn't call and neither did I. I think she might get a hint that something's wrong. *sigh* I guess I'll wait till Monday.

-Angela's POV-
I turned on my TV for my favorite show cutthroat kitchen. I found it wierd that I did not call Jenny, but then again she didn't call me. I was heart broken, I felt bad, because what if something was wrong and I didn't help her. *tears run down my cheek soon hitting the wooden floor* Sometimes I hate the fact that I'm so sensitive. You know what. I should call her. I pick up my phone and unlock it. I found Jenny's contact.
I called about 10 times and no answer. I tried texting her, no reply, nothing. I died a bit inside. Bad part is, is that it's the weekend so I won't see her till we go back to school (Monday). Im going to keep on trying to contact her. Hopefully she answers soon. On another note, I still haven't found out who was the boy with that one gamer tag. Once again, I will have to wait till Monday to find out in person.
--------------
I'm sorry these chapters are pretty short. I've been catching up with my shows etc. Please tell me what you think of this story. When I woke up today, I woke up to 17 people that have seen it(?)! This is my first story ok! haha well I'm going to continue writing the next chapter! Bye!