chapter 8

***** OMG you guys! Ok the last two chapters (this chapter and chapter 7) have been typed on a laptop, so I'm able to see better on how many people have read this and to see more than 30 people take their time to read this blows my mind away, well anyways back to the "teen fiction".)

-Angela's POV-

Oh ho ho(I laugh sarcastically), MY LIFE GETS BETTER AND BETTER! And once again "A" has text me.

This time the text pronounces, "Oh, u think I dont knw? lmao. ur funny, darling its obvious, u have 2 days to express your feelings or else I will do it myself and it will not be pretty. JUST LIKE YOU lmfaooooo heehee kisses-A" . So what, do I express my feelings to him? Do I let "A" tell Elis? But what if she hurts him! *UGHHH* This is so damn frustrating.

-Jenny's POV-

I've been trying to contact Angela, but she hasnt replied to any of my texts. I don't think shes been talking to anybody. Not even at school. I'm getting really worried about her. I let go of thinking about Angela, so I go outside and wait for my boyfriend Jonathan. I called him Jon for short, but he didn't really like it when I called him that so when I'm around him I call him (to be more cliché) babe. When I finally met up with Jon, he took me to go get some ice cream. I got some cookies and creme ice cream, this is litterally my favorite ice cream.

"Hey can we talk?" he asked nervously.

In my head I thought, *oh no* but there i go saying, "Yea sure, whats up?"

"I'm sorry I've been leading you on."

WHAT THE ACTUALLY FUCK DOES HE MEAN BY THAT?!! I kept my cool and I said, "What do you mean? We have been together for about 4 years, and this has never occurred."

"Well, when it was our 3 year anniversary, a couple of moths after, I started to see-" I cut him off.

"DAMN IT JON YOU HAVE BEEN SEEING ANOTHER GIRL HU?!!!"

"Look I feel bad, I'm sorry."

"OH YOUYR THE ONE THAT FEELS BAD?! I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU I LOVED YOU FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS AND DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS TO SAY THAT JON?!" I yelled as I ran out the ice cream place. Jon came running after me. I turned at one point and yelled, "DON'T TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN! WERE THROUGH"

I got home really tired. I wanted to tell Angela but i knew by this time she was probably asleep. I guess I will keep this a secret like i always do.