Chapter 2 : First Time

This Story is Written by AshXSerena123 on fanfiction.net , I am here to just share this story . If you like it , You can appreciate him/her On Fanfiction.net

Disclamer :- Kids below 16 should not read this story as It contain Sexual Content

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While he kept squeezing her ass, and sucking on her nipple, his cock began twitching and was ever so slightly touching the pubic hair around her women hood. Serena was very much enjoying this and had her hands wander Ash's chest, and back. It soon became to much to handle and she pushed Ash onto his back, leaning over the top of him.

"Okay Ashy, I'm ready." She whispered seductively ending with a quick peck on the lips, then rolled onto her back, spreading her legs wide open to give him good access. Ash could only nod in agreement and quickly got up, kneeling in front of Serena as he looked at his complete naked girlfriend. Her face is as beautiful as always, flawless, her breast, so big and round and erect from his mouth sucking on them, and her women hood, surround by soaking wet hair. He lined himself up and placed his tip at the entrance, rubbing against her lips, causing Serena to moan.

"Are you sure?" Ash asked.

"Yes Ashy, I've saved myself for you." Serena confirmed. Ash was about to push in, when he realised something.

"Wait, shouldn't I put a..." Ash was cut off by Serena putting a finger over his lips.

"No Ashy, I want to feel you." Serena replied. "Not some plastic.".

"But... What if..." Ash replied in a panick and tried to move back. Serena stopped this and wrapped her leg around his waist, stopping him from escaping.

"Don't worry Ashy, I'm on the pill." Serena reassured. That was enough to put his mind at ease.

He lined himself up and looked at Serena one last time. Receiving a nod as confirmation, he started pushing in. Serena's face scrunched up at this new feelings. Feeling bad about this, Ash leaned down and kissed her. He made sure this one was gentle and delicate. He continued pushing in until he hit her wall. Slightly pulling back from the delicate kiss, he looked into her big blue eyes.

"Go on." Serena instructed. Going back for another kiss, slightly pulling back, Ash thrusted inside. Serena winced at the pain and with six inches inside, Ash stopped when he felt her flinch.

Her wet inner walls gripped around him, to Ash it felt amazing, immense pleasure surge throughout his body. He stayed like that for a couple of minutes and considered pulling out, but Serena told him not to. Soon, the pain stopped for Serena and she told him to continue.

Ash started slow, thrusting in and out of Serena's tight pussy. It didn't take long for moans of pleasure to escape both their mouths. Serena, while enjoying her boyfriend fucking her, she moved her hand down to their genitals, and began rubbing both of them to add in some more pleasure.

"Oh Ashy..." Serena moaned, closing her eyes, enjoying this feeling. While he was thrusting in and out, he, at most he got seven inch's in. He doesn't want to be too rough for their first time. Feeling him add in the extra inch, made Serena throw her hands onto the bed, scrunching the covers in her hands.

Serena was enjoying it and felt Ash kiss her again. All of this combined became too much for Serena, and she felt her stomach knot up. As he thrusted the seven inches inside of her again, she couldn't keep it in and came all over his cock.

When he felt Serena cum, Ash stopped, still inside of her. Serena's eyes were closed as she bite her lower lip, looking very happy. He then felt something touch him below. Looking down, he found Serena was rubbing their cum covered regions, trying to savour the orgasm.